• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The ranting thinking thread

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Conceited bit@h!
It takes A LOT to **** me off but when I've been pushed to far I push back. Your opinions are fact? Based on what? Pulling "facts" from your @ss doesn't qualify what you say as facts. Your just mad because someone doesn't think the same way as you. Clearly the break up has caused you to become nothing but a ranting child. Here's a idea, get the stick out of your @ss and have some frozen Yogurt.
I've faced stupid people like you before and a good "@ss beaten" will set you straight. I hope somebody slaps you, you stuck up bit@h.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Well, I can certainly see what happened between a certain two people...

Ahem. Anyway. Why am I not allowed to express my opinions anymore? Even on here, some people laugh at me for liking characters they don't, blah blah. And not the "all in good fun" kind of laughing either. It's the "holy crap you're stupid" kind of laughing.

Bunch of self-righteous twotbags I tell you what...

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Some people really make me go super :blink:
No? I'm not getting my hopes up yet but I thought I'd give it a shot anyway.
Oh. And guess who loves doing CV's? NOT MEH!!!!!!!!
The whole side of my jaw is starting to hurt. I think I need to go see the dentist.
Also, I would have LOVED to share that little skit on my FB page, but unfortunately my in-laws are likely to go off on me because madam thought it was a good idea to get an abortion so it might 'upset' her. What about me? Knowing what she's done and not being able to talk about it with someone, or to her about it, at all? I tried to talk to hubby and it's like, he's very obviously judging her and says no one is to blame but her. It's true and harsh, but it's also not the way to look at it. There are two sides to a story.
THERE ARE ALWAYS TWO SIDES TO A STORY.
I don't condone what she's done, especially because she's pregnant again and her baby is due in the next week or so. Same baby daddy too. And you know what? NOTHING has CHANGED. She's STILL in a relationship with this douche bag who said 'yeah do it', and she's STILL working exactly where she had been, and she's STILL married to her husband. NOTHING HAS CHANGED.
The only thing that is wrong is that baby #2 is not with us. I don't care what anyone says, this baby she's having IS number 3. Just because she didn't give birth to her second doesn't mean it never existed.
Ffffff. Why don't you take your eldest son and kill him if you didn't want two kids back then? It's the same fffffing thing.
I'm not angry at her, by and by. I'm angry at what it is she done. And I'm angry, SO ANGRY, at hubby for trying to sit on the fffffing fence about this. It IS black and white. You're either supportive of the mum being capable or you're not.
Tell me ever again to get a fffing abortion and I'll be gone so fast you won't even miss me.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Blitzball huh? ...Was pretty good at it, and I think I broke some kind of statistical record for a console refusing to dish out Wakka's World Champion in literally nearly a hundred unbroken tournament wins. Lame. Gave up in the end.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Yes - I am soooooooooo bad at it and I'm not even sure it's possible to be bad at it, judging from some of the responses I've gotten from FFX fans :lol:

I'd be happy if that part of the game wasn't in there at all...

If it makes you feel any better I was terrible at it too. Every time I had the ball one of two things would happen:
1. It get stolen from me very easily, or
2. The goal e would always catch my kicked ball...

Ugh....

V

Oldschool DMC fan
If it makes you feel any better I was terrible at it too. Every time I had the ball one of two things would happen:
1. It get stolen from me very easily, or
2. The goal e would always catch my kicked ball...

Ugh....
I think there's a few people you can recruit that are particularly quick and have fairly good stats to start. I think Linna and Brother are the main two I go for each time. Also the tactic of hogging the walls or just giving the others the run-around with a fast character wastes the time when you're ahead to win.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
^%$$@$$^&*&(&
Next time I'll get HIM to read through it and then we'll discuss it. Because I didn't UNDERSTAND that I HAD to pay the extra charge. *^*&%*& That buggers up my budget so bad.
Well I guess on the positive side, at least I know Seth IS getting fed after all.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Okay, so I get that your mum's a b*tch. I get that your dad is gone too much to care. What I don't get is why you stay there. I mean, hello! You're an adult, you have a job, you have money, move out of your parents house! Cuz, honestly, I don't know how much longer I can sit here comforting you about it. And you won't stop going on about those two girls. Really, if they hated you as much as you think, wouldn't they have tried to ban you from that site already? I mean, they're mods just like you and me. And why would they have agreed with you applying if they really hate you? You want a way to keep from getting angry at them should they supposedly get mad at you for giving your input as a fellow mod? Then ignore them! Or, better yet, just go off on them. If all the other mods agree with you, maybe they'll learn a lesson. But stop being wishy-washy. You throw around phrases like "life just isn't worth living" and "I'm not good for anything" like they're toys. Don't you realize how much that bothers me? I'm sitting here on the other side of the world from you, and you're considering suicide and what the f*ck am I supposed to do other than sit here and panic that you'll actually do it?! Every time I praise you for something, you act like you've never been praised before, and as soon as it comes up about why you don't feel good about yourself, you mention that no one gives you praise. Don't turn around and tell me that you don't believe me when I say I like things that you've made/written/etc. I'm your friend. I'm not going to sit here and bullsh*t you just because I feel sorry for you. Yes, I really do believe things can get better, and yes I believe in you, but, honey, you need to step up and take some responsibility for yourself. Nothing happens if you don't make it happen. Opportunity isn't going to just fall into your lap, you have to go out there and grab it. And if you sit around believing that life will never get better and that you have nothing to live for and that there's no point to anything, then, trust me, that's how life will be. I've spent fifteen years of my life stuck in a rat-infested condo thinking just that. Grow up and stop acting like you've not got anything. You do. There are people who care about you. And if I ever can get all the way to Asia to see you, you better keep your mother away from me because her telling you that you're worthless and you should never have been born just makes me want to punch her in the face.

That felt good. Why didn't I know about this thread sooner? ._.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
I think there's a few people you can recruit that are particularly quick and have fairly good stats to start. I think Linna and Brother are the main two I go for each time. Also the tactic of hogging the walls or just giving the others the run-around with a fast character wastes the time when you're ahead to win.

How could one obtain better players in Biltzball?

V

Oldschool DMC fan
How could one obtain better players in Biltzball?
I figure you just talk to people you meet in-game and recruit them? Linna is sitting outside the Shiva Shrine (I think, I dunno if my memory's that great for FFX now) and there's some point where you can talk to Brother and recruit him. Because I wait for those two I don't get started early on playing Blitzball in the game, but later. It's one of those games I play through till I get to the Calm Lands or after and then get totally distracted with side quests and Blitzball.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Please. I'm tired of labels. I'm tired of people. I'm tired of life and I'm so, SO, tired of this.
Cheer up mate! Yeah. Right. Like I want to be like this. And it's only been a month since I last saw my psychotherapist, and it's not like I haven't been talking to another therapist.Guuuuh. Maybe the talking is the problem. Maybe that's why the relapse. I just want this to stop.

Meg

Please. I'm tired of labels. I'm tired of people. I'm tired of life and I'm so, SO, tired of this.
Cheer up mate! Yeah. Right. Like I want to be like this. And it's only been a month since I last saw my psychotherapist, and it's not like I haven't been talking to another therapist.Guuuuh. Maybe the talking is the problem. Maybe that's why the relapse. I just want this to stop.
*slaps label of Really Awesome Person on you* :p:p:p:p:p.....:blush:.......*hugs*

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
i dont get why my friend has to be such a ****ing twat ever since i started talking to him over facebook i dont even consider us friends anymore we casually talk then has something against something i say one time i said yeah to one of his comments and he lashed out started swearing calling me a ****, twat, retard and much more so today i blocked him and it will stay like that until he can finally grow up and stop being such a ****ing idiot sure he has ADHD but he has pills which work he would never start swearing because of ADHD cause i know him well he blamed it on he had hardly any sleep he went to sleep at 10 last night i saw he called me useless what about him going around with poor grades going around being racist and swearing at everyone thinking hes so cool and being a complete ****ing show off i dont care if he moans at me for blocking him he tells me to grow up im really mature for my age even more so compared to him hes the one who needs to grow up hes in his last year at school and still a child and a complete hypocrit he says not to be racist and bully people then he does it himself i tell him to chill and he says im starting on him so now i shall decide wether or not to continue being his friend or blank him out for good ths time

longest rant i've ever done O_O

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Come on vodafone, since when does a football league site need content control? idiots. I honestly don't think they've got an idea of what they're blocking out at times.

I have an arguement with mum, and dad finds an excuse to go into a mood... what a surprise.

Easy applying flea treatment? Yeah, is that before or after you nearly break your neck whilst trying to catch the cat?

Finally... I HATE WIMBLEDON!

Top Bottom