• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The ranting thinking thread

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Crystal Dyanmics are full of 'it'. I assume that the whole thing about a Soul Reaver reboot was a load of cr*p. They don't care about the LoK fans. They're too busy tweaking Lara Croft (and yes, I meant it in 'that' way.)

Dante47

Crystal Dyanmics are full of 'it'. I assume that the whole thing about a Soul Reaver reboot was a load of cr*p. They don't care about the LoK fans. They're too busy tweaking Lara Croft (and yes, I meant it in 'that' way.)
I'm actually very excited for the new Tomb Raider. The reboot looks ten times better than the original games.
That's why you're better off with the second part...

Second part? As in Final Fantasy X-2? I've played, almost turned it off after the J-pop scene. But I went through it anyway. The whole dress sphere thing is ridiculous and the side quests are awful and bland. The story isn't even worth mentioning.

I did enjoy XII and XIII though. Even though XIII was linear, it had a good main quest and interesting characters.

Zilla

The inFAAMous
I actually really liked FF 10. Although I never, ever had Wakka anywhere near My group as his hair was awful. FF IX has the best battle theme. Ever.

Meg

Over sensitive children...

Oh well. I don't care if people like me. In fact, given how most people do, caring about the people who don't is just....not worth my time.

Dante47

First person to hit my ignore list: the stupid bitch.
No forum is perfect.
Sorry to hear about that. There is a lot of people I could label "stupid bitch". Luckily, none are on this forum. :D
Maybe I'm just over accepting, a trait others might not like but that I am very fond of. That, or I'm a cocky b*stard.
You decide. :cool:

Reactions: Meg

Meg

Sorry to hear about that. There is a lot of people I could label "stupid bitch". Luckily, none are on this forum. :D
Maybe I'm just over accepting, a trait others might not like but that I am very fond of. That, or I'm a cocky b*stard.
Dante47, I love you. *hugs*

ZeroLove

I will IM you.

Meg

Since one more post will make 1000 I'm going to post something cheerful for the irony! XD *spreads cheer*

Happy 1000 posts of whining and complaining and crying about how the world it out to get you/how much you hate some person/how much you wish your life didn't suck! :D

Here's to 1000 more! :D

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I need a new f.ing avatar. I can't even look at Dante now without getting ticked off.
Thanks so much Reuben.
Thank goodness for the new Dante. Bloody hell.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
T_T AHHHHH ! this probably is my worst day in this month sucking 13 kbps of internet speed

IN frustration I DELETED MY DOCUMENTS !! **** **** you ip !!! middle finger !!!! i HAVE TO WORK ALL THE FUK**NG WAY ! WHY ??? ME ??? WHAY ?? ME ??? **** ****K !

NOW when i try to recover it its like this
ultiVPU2 G ATI.ACE HMultiVPU2

Ñ ÈIJK
L
RT_MultiVPU4 M ATI.ACE NMultiVPU4

Ò ÈOPQ
R
RT_Radeon3D S ATI.ACE T
Radeon3D

Ó ÈUVW
X
RT_MMVideo Y ATI.ACE Z MMVideo

Ô È[\]
^ RT_PowerPlayDPPE _ ATI.ACE `
PowerPlayDPPE

Õ Èabc
d RT_PowerXpress e ATI.ACE f
PowerXpress

Ö Èghi
j RT_PowerXpress k ATI.ACE l PowerXpress.CF

× Èmno
p
RT_TransCode q ATI.ACE r

Ø Èstu
v RT_FramelockGenlock w ATI.ACE x FramelockGenlock

Ù Èyz{
|
RT_AMDHome } ATI.ACE ~

Ú È€

RT_DeviceCV ƒ ATI.ACE „ DeviceCV,DeviceCV2

Û È…†‡
ˆ
RT_DeviceTV ‰ ATI.ACE Š DeviceTV,DeviceTV2

Ü È‹Œ
Ž RT_HotkeysHandling  ATI.ACE 

Ý È‘’“
” RT_UpdateNotification • ATI.ACE –

Þ È—˜™
š RT_ECC › ATI.ACE œ GECC

ß ÈžŸ

RT_FuelDPPE ¡ ATI.ACE ¢

à È£¤¥
¦
RT_FuelFets § ATI.ACE ¨

á È©ª«
¬
RT_FuelWiFi ATI.ACE ®

â ȯ°±
² RT_FuelCPUPStates ³ ATI.ACE ´

ã ȵ¶·
¸ RT_CPUOver

WHAT TH... ?? **** ! **** !

WHY THE HECK are these random log files are merged with my DOCUMENTS ??

**** YOU MICROSOFT WINDOWS FOR DELETING IT INSTANTLY EVEN THOUGH I CANCELLED IT IMMEDIATELY !!
**** YOU MTS TELECOM RUSSIAN PIECE OF **** !!

Top Bottom