• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The ranting thinking thread

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'm really kicking myself for letting myself get so upset whenever someone says they don't like a character of mine. I'm too sensitive for my own good, really.

Goldsickle

Bumped into someone who still believed that Capcom was targeting "4 million in day 1" for RE7 a few weeks ago.

A few hours ago, I bumped into someone who still believed that Capcom was targeting COD fans with RE6.

(Both of the above are clickbaits).

It never ends.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
I still like Doctor Who, but why the hell in three episodes of this season, Ive already heard about LGBT rights, racism and sexism. WTF. No offence but political correctness will soon be synonym to propaganda.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Parents.

I haven't got enough time or energy to type out precisely what's so messed up about mine but suffice to say its something of a miracle my sister and I are not rocking in an asylum somewhere, sucking on our own clothes.

What's super sad is that they were normal people with morals and standards and all that jazz and then they got divorced 21 years ago and remarried other people. Then they turned into petty petulant teenagers roughly 10 years ago and are now just mental.

And spiteful. And selfish. And cruel.

I'm 34 with three kids and I still cannot even begin to fathom why my parents have turned into what they are now. I'm not perfect and my kids drive me insane... But I could never do what my parents have done to me and my sister.

Tl;Dr my parents are aliens. Possibly. But, like, mean ones.

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Parents.

I haven't got enough time or energy to type out precisely what's so messed up about mine but suffice to say its something of a miracle my sister and I are not rocking in an asylum somewhere, sucking on our own clothes.

What's super sad is that they were normal people with morals and standards and all that jazz and then they got divorced 21 years ago and remarried other people. Then they turned into petty petulant teenagers roughly 10 years ago and are now just mental.

And spiteful. And selfish. And cruel.

I'm 34 with three kids and I still cannot even begin to fathom why my parents have turned into what they are now. I'm not perfect and my kids drive me insane... But I could never do what my parents have done to me and my sister.

Tl;Dr my parents are aliens. Possibly. But, like, mean ones.
Goddamn mean aliens, they're the worst. They fly hundreds of lightyears all the way here just to knock over my birdfeeders and steal my mail. Bastards, all of them.
My current plans of broadcasting coordinates of a zoo into space so that they'll abduct an angry bear-- oh sorry, "Ambassador Grizzles", aren't quite bearing fruit yet, but we'll see.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I wish toxic people who try to hide behind the veneer of being a good person (when they really aren't) would realize how boring they are. We get it. You hate everyone that's not you or that doesn't fit into your bubble of perfection. Grow up. It must be exhausting hating everyone.

(Not about anyone on the forums, btw; just...kinda exhausted dealing with people who try to preach that they're nice and support everyone but...they aren't. They're just hateful and trying to cling to whatever ethics make them look best.)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Okay, so me and the fiancée are hoping to look for a place that's close to where I work. It's much more convenient for me as I have to get up early.

Anyway, my sister met a guy back in September and they're planning to move to Wales to live together. I was told by my parents that she was moving in July.

The plan was for her to let her landlord know that I'd be interested, because her flat is ideal.

What happens? I find out today on Facebook that she's moving in this month. Nothing mentioned to the landlord that I'm interested in her flat or anything. My other sister didn't even know she was moving by the sounds of it, either.

Thanks for helping me out. I really appreciate it...

berto

I Saw the Devil
Couldn't you just let me F***ING SLEEP!? The f***'s your problem? You know I got two hours of sleep last night, why the f*** did you have to have me do this s*** today, huh? If I did this to you I'd never hear the end of it, you god damn martyr.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I have fun hanging out with my nephew because he's like a younger brother to me. I was going to get really upset and pretty annoyed that he didn't seem to care about not seeing me or the family anymore (because of my sister's move), but he told me that he'll still be coming down twice a week on the bus to visit.

I just thought that he wasn't bothered or that he didn't care, but I guess I shouldn't have felt that way.

Sometimes it's hard to tell if things matter to others as much as they might matter to you. And you're not really going to know that unless you talk about things.

Skagewid

Ugh, the school-to-work program is killing me I swear. From Monday to Friday I'm there almost all day, I don't have the afternoons to myself, and when weekends come I just don't want to do anything. I just want June 16th to come already and have time for myself. Sigh...
I deduced that you attend the high school. When you will attend college/university maybe regret this period.

Kurisu

Bunny mom
I deduced that you attend the high school. When you will attend college/university maybe regret this period.
Actually I graduated from high school, I'm in a (I think the equivalent in English is this at least) Junior College. Here in Spain we don't have something like college I think, so I'm not sure if that's the exact term. Junior College is like two years to learn a subject (like a job), in my case computing, get a certificate when I graduate and all of that. On the second year we have to do the school-to-work program.
Edit: Okay, I looked it up and college would be the next level of what I'm doing since that's Grado Superior (Superior Grade) here and Grado Medio (Medium Grade) sounds like Junior College.

Last edited:

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Stupid money hungry doctors.
If it didn't work the first time, there's no way I'm going to let you do it a second and third time.
Yes, please feel free to arrange your own tests and completely ignore the results of said tests that have already been done.
Stupid donkey.:'(

Also, my back is killing me. Strange for someone with good posture.:cautious:

Skagewid

Stupid money hungry doctors.
If it didn't work the first time, there's no way I'm going to let you do it a second and third time.
Yes, please feel free to arrange your own tests and completely ignore the results of said tests that have already been done.
Stupid donkey.:'(

Also, my back is killing me. Strange for someone with good posture.:cautious:
The doctors want to only one thing: MONEY. There are few true doctors that love their work.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Me: "Hey, I know you've been busy with your friends online lately, but I would really appreciate if you would help me out for a second."
Them: "Yeah, sure."
Also them: "-blows it off 10 seconds later to go voice chat with a friend-"

...I mean, I'm glad you have friends, but I'm getting pretty sick of this. I'm not your mother; I'm not going to sit here acting like it either. But you know I can't take care of everything alone.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I hate how comic book fans think every comic book film/tv problem is gonna be solved by putting it on Netflix.

that's extremely stupid and shortsighted.

Top Bottom