• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The ranting thinking thread

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I love getting underpaid two months in a row. Hey, let's try making it every month this year...wouldn't that be great?

Oh pleeeeeeeease...

PLEASE underpay me again!

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Tim Gettys of Kinda Funny Games did a review of Kingdom Hearts 2.8 and I disliked that someone commented that they were triggered because he made fun of how KH "chi" is pronounced and messed up a few details here and there.

as someone who is going to counseling because of anger/resentment issues, this ****ed me off.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Ive been feeling restless about my life and fed up over the choices ive made with my career and my inability to commit to anything and the love im denied and the family/culture im stick with and i just wanna cut it loose and run as far as i can.

I wanna walk tall but i just dont know how to

Last edited:

Viper

Premium
Imho, definitely the worst idea they implemented into Tekken 6 is mooks ganging up on you during boss fights. I manage to go through Jin and the white uniform bitches with machine guns shooting across the room, only to hit a wall with Alisa, who is really powerful enough on her own even without two gorillas assisting her.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Why is it every goddamn time I make a plan, and then readjust that plan to factor in last-minute changes, that yet more crap comes up to screw up my revised plan? Seriously, why? Not even exaggerating; it happens every. Single. Time. :banghead:

And always when I'm just starting to get into the flow. Now my Zen has been disrupted, and I'm too ticked off to find it. I can't even remember what I was about to jot down in order to get back into that Zen.

In short--other ****ing people need to get their **** together. I'm tired of adjusting things to benefit them only to screw myself over in the end.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Turns out that deleted the game I wanted to play.

Oh, brilliant :thumbsup:

Yes, that was sarcasm.

...Can you please stop asking me if I'm working my hours properly? Just because YOU aren't the one being underpaid each month, DOESN'T mean that I'm not working my hours accordingly. It's pretty annoying.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Only well rereturned to one fighting game and this lol happens XD :

tumblr_omfe8zPLAg1rtit9so2_1280.jpg

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Oh that's cool, you don't have to help me out with something that'll seriously help my life out...

...It's not like you're my sister or anything.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
No! I can't get ill! I have to drag my sorry backside to London this weekend and show my youngest son the sights of our capital city.

Of course I could just show him the contents of a public toilet and have the same effect...

But no! I don't have time for illness - be gone, foul cold!

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Look, kid, you don't go around posting "Please read my story" in the comment sections of everyone else's stories without 1) Affording them the same courtesy by reading theirs, and 2) Expecting rebuke.

Moreover, when someone does chastise you, you do not continue being rude to them by whining like a petulant child and telling them, "Don't tell me what is or isn't rude!"

Gods... Some of these new writers just make me want to throttle them. They have this entitled attitude like the world owes them everything, because their story is just SO amazing, and if anyone says otherwise they're wrong and/or jealous.

Yeah. Right. :rolleyes:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Are you FUÇKING kidding me?...Please, please tell me this is an extremely early April Fools joke. Oh, and I mean an extremely early one...

...3 times...3 ****ing months in a row I've been underpaid. This time a whole damn week.

Well y'know what? Fūck you! I'll come into work and I'll just sit there until someone handles this properly. Damn Supervisor keep telling me it'll be resolved. Fūck that! I'm done with waiting. Now they play by my rules. Pay up, or I don't lift a finger.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
To complete that ask I'm going to have to find a way to recount the entirety of Fable II in a new, completely non-spoilery way. F***. -screams of rage-

I'm never putting Gwilym in a backstory ask thing ever again. I might even tell this person I can't do it. I'm not sure.

Top Bottom