• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The ranting thinking thread

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
digest humans in general, but for some it is probably both.

Oh Ma Gewd! I changed your comment, now it says you eats humans :nailbiting:

Aw bro, don't be mad at us humans. I know we're not perfect and we make mistakes, but...Well, actually that is pretty much all to say. If you ever want to talk to anyone, I've got your back. In a friendly sense. I don't literally have your back, you have your back...

...for now :ninja:

Lord Nero

Ultraviolet Sentinel
I really dislike this woman because it seems like her face is plastered with makeup, and she always sits behind a camera with contrast set to over 9000 or something, BUT she made a good video I wanted to share about misconceptions about atheism.
Yes, I'm an atheist. Obviousness.

Exejpgwmv

I really dislike this woman because it seems like her face is plastered with makeup, and she always sits behind a camera with contrast set to over 9000 or something, but she made a good video I wanted to share about misconceptions about atheism.

I agree.
She needs better execution but overall, the content itself is good.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Mrs. Rebel you're are in your late 20's, that is not "old".

Actually I've done both o_O
...For several years >.>

I think I'm beginning to see a connection.

Lol, I know I'm not technically old...it's just when I think things like, "a decade separating" that the feeling hits. xD

That's probably it; back in high school, I knew a lot of people with sore backs. ^^; Particularly the students in the Advanced classics (I was always more Applied, which is pretty average), but man...lugging around all of those textbooks (usually while studying before exams) was murder... >.<

Is school even in session where you are, now?

Exejpgwmv

Lol, I know I'm not technically old...it's just when I think things like, "a decade separating" that the feeling hits. xD

That's probably it; back in high school, I knew a lot of people with sore backs. ^^; Particularly the students in the Advanced classics (I was always more Applied, which is pretty average), but man...lugging around all of those textbooks (usually while studying before exams) was murder... >.<

Is school even in session where you are, now?
Yeah, I can kinda relate, I think I feel the same when I'm around children.
I can still remember the first time I had a little freak-out when I realized I could barely remember specific parts of my childhood.:laugh:

Also, nope it's summer break :D
But I still do some physical labor.

KRSkull

OK this is a rant about me

I can't ****ing think positively about the people i talk to in real life. but i have no problem thinking positively about the people who i talk to online. even though some of the people i know in real life i met them online first. Its like online i am one person and in real life i am the opposite of who i am online.

Lord Nero

Ultraviolet Sentinel
OK this is a rant about me

I can't ****ing think positively about the people i talk to in real life. but i have no problem thinking positively about the people who i talk to online. even though some of the people i know in real life i met them online first. Its like online i am one person and in real life i am the opposite of who i am online.
Yeah, I'm kind of like that too. I'm way more social online than in real life. I guess it has something to do with the fact that I'm not in direct contact with anyone. Most people don't seem to like me much, and I'm afraid body language might play a part in that. I'm as awkward as it can get.
I have not met anyone I've talked to online, but I think if I had I'd have the same problem as you. Body language and the constant stress of knowing what to say and precisely when to say it is insane. At least online you can think about what you want to say, and say it precisely the way you want to. There's no edit button in real life, sadly XD What's more, even seeing what somebody looks like can really change your entire relationship. So if somebody doesn't like your appearance, body language and so on, it can be really tough for them to get along with you and vice versa.

Basically, online you don't have to worry about your appearance, your outward image, body language etc. Makes it easy to get along. But then, maybe that's just us. Maybe not everyone has this problem... I dunno.

Lord Nero

Ultraviolet Sentinel
Same here. In real life someone needs to START A CONVERSATION. So if it's me and just one other person, it's awkward. Hell, even some of my friends call me socially awkward.
Exactly the same with me, lol. I remember my classmates (YEARS ago) saying that I should say something, or just talk more. I was like: about what? What should I say? Should I talk about some inane stuff I hear you talk about? Talk about the weather? Talk about my 'troubles'? Nah, I'll pass. It's all about finding stuff you can both relate to... so for me it ends up being about video games, and maybe art. That's about it XD

Blue_Rose

One way to get yourself shot
Exactly the same with me, lol. I remember my classmates (YEARS ago) saying that I should say something, or just talk more. I was like: about what? What should I say? Should I talk about some inane stuff I hear you talk about? Talk about the weather? Talk about my 'troubles'? Nah, I'll pass. It's all about finding stuff you can both relate to... so for me it ends up being about video games, and maybe art. That's about it XD
Yeah, haha, when I find something that me and the other person relate
to I start talking nonstop about it. What I don't like about talking in real life is the timing in things. I feel so disappointed when my jokes don't come out as funny because I timed them wrong and I decide not to say anything next time. I feel that to be able to talk naturally like this, I need to be hyped up and sort of "drunk" but in control of myself. I mean, I need to be hyper so my mind can do the right thing at the right time.

Lord Nero

Ultraviolet Sentinel
Yeah, haha, when I find something that me and the other person relate
to I start talking nonstop about it. What I don't like about talking in real life is the timing in things. I feel so disappointed when my jokes don't come out as funny because I timed them wrong and I decide not to say anything next time. I feel that to be able to talk naturally like this, I need to be hyped up and sort of "drunk" but in control of myself. I mean, I need to be hyper so my mind can do the right thing at the right time.
Yeah, exactly XD You won't believe how many times I've kicked myself because I came up with a witty reply or nice thing to say... after the conversation had ended! lol! I never really loosen up, and I always feel a bit tired somehow... maybe it's the tension. Don't know how to break it either. Eh, that's life I guess.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
It's the parade again. Parade = drunk people hanging around falling over and yelling outside all night.

I don't even know why they do this parade every year. It's always the same with the same stuff and the same bad acts. There's nothing cultural or historical about it, it's just loud. =/

Wait, this year it's Jedi and the A-team...

Last edited:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
It's the parade again. Parade = drunk people hanging around falling over and yelling outside all night.

I don't even know why they do this parade every year. It's always the same with the same stuff and the same bad acts. There's nothing cultural or historical about it, it's just loud. =/

Wait, this year it's Jedi and the A-team...

Yeah I know what you mean. The Parade we get here is exactly the same. It's just a bunch of really loud, really rude people that get in your way.

I'm not keen on it at all. Too noisy for me. I'm more of a stay in with the fiancee and play video games kind of guy. Not an out there drunken lout.

Top Bottom