• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The ranting thinking thread

Exejpgwmv

Maybe. I honestly think I don't care. I haven't seen the person in years and than BAM....dead. I was close to the person back in the day, but yeah.
That's not an unusual occurrence.(I'm referring to the whole not feeling sad thing.)

If a person doesn't see someone for years on end, and then said someone dies out of the blue, they tend to be not hit particularly hard by the news.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
That's not an unusual occurrence.(I'm referring to the whole not feeling sad thing.)

If a person doesn't see someone for years on end, and then said someone dies out of the blue, they tend to be not hit particularly hard by the news.

I kinda figured as much. Its nice to hear that I'm not a total jerk thou! Thanks Malik Robinson! :cool: (That was a honest thanks btw)

On a another note: You pull me into the office because I told my Supervisor "where were you, and why didn't you return to help me?" Really?! :banghead: Little by little I'm reaching my limit and when I go off, its gonna be freaking glorious! :devil:
Lately I've been a whiny **** ant, I know it. My selfishness has reached new levels and I pretty much view myself as a "a god" that people should bow too. I'm dead serious too! But don't you think that means I'm looking for attention, looking for someone to love me?
I'm alone, and the one person who can help me isn't around me 100% of the time. I need help. I really wish my trusted family member could be my shadow because than I could be brave! I can't do this alone, I can't, I just can't!!! :'(

Note: My trusted family member can't follow me to work because that person doesn't work there. Lol)

KRSkull

You pull me into the office because I told my Supervisor "where were you, and why didn't you return to help me?" Really?! :banghead: Little by little I'm reaching my limit and when I go off, its gonna be freaking glorious! :devil:
Lately I've been a whiny **** ant, I know it. My selfishness has reached new levels and I pretty much view myself as a "a god" that people should bow too. I'm dead serious too! But don't you think that means I'm looking for attention, looking for someone to love me?
I'm alone, and the one person who can help me isn't around me 100% of the time. I need help. I really wish my trusted family member could be my shadow because than I could be brave! I can't do this alone, I can't, I just can't!!! :'(

I don't know if this will help but those triplet always cheer me up and makes me want to get up and go forward.

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
I just learn this morning that the dog got away. Not by the people who stupid, stupid in the house. No but my mom who was in the hospital with my grandma. What a nice way to start the morning by being remind how stupid and careless my family is and how they thrust their problems on me while the rip the benefits. If the dos is died this will be the tried pet that was killed because the left the door open and it got out. I really can't stand any of them.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
So, my holiday mood has just been dented a bit. I have no idea who keeps financial records at this place, but I do not owe them money. :facepalm:

They are even trying to link me to an account that I am not the owner of and should know that all the money was paid upfront years ago with no outstanding payments. Time for an angry phone rant from me to them for being innacurate and causing unnecessary trouble while wastitng my time and theirs.

This sorts of thing really annoys and worries me. If they do it to me, then maye they do this to other people too, people who might fall for this and give them money they do not owe.

KRSkull

What is up with my family all of a sudden they started to answer every lunch \ dinner invitation they recieve. i mean seriously tomorrow they want to travel 80 miles to have dinner and then after we finish drinking tea we will hit the road back home. I am ranting about this because we've been recieving invitations from that person in the past 5 years and my family always say that they can't make it and make up an excuse.

Blue_Rose

One way to get yourself shot
WHYYYY do people have to turn their phones all the way off?!? I mean can't they put it on vibrate or silent? If it's off and I try to send something, I get the impression I'm blocked and then next thing you know I'm spamming them asking what I did wrong! It's so confusing!

Top Bottom