• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The ranting thinking thread

Britt690

Gabriel Reyes needs to eat me.
You can't say Kratos is stronger than Dante if you've never played any of the DMC games or know who the damn character is. And using the weak argument of 'Kratos is a god; he killed Zeus' doesn't mean sh*t when it comes to their battle tactics and experience. Having, supposedly, experience in one area of a debate and automatically debunking someone else's knowledge that yours is superior over moot points gets you nowhere.

Britt690

Gabriel Reyes needs to eat me.
What's up with all these non-writers telling people to change the way they write their stories for them? How are you going to tell an author that they should put all the things in their story that you want to see? How about you shut the hell up and put all that OOC sh*t in your own story instead of making the author feel some type of way. If you want to see Lady being Nero's mother but she abandoned him because she slept with Vergil, how about YOU write that sh*t. Don't leave a bunch of stupid reviews forcing the writer to throw their story off to suit your needs.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I don't think I've ever been so disgusted. How is it so wrong to take a sick cat to the vet? It's no different than helping a stranger to the hospital when they can't do it themselves. The only difference is that the cat can't say what's wrong with it. It doesn't matter that s/he isn't my cat; I've been feeding him/her for the last two weeks and s/he's still as skinny and frail as the day I started. I might be a cold person, but I'm not heartless. I'm not letting a sick creature (no matter what it is) sit on my front step and wither away before me only to die because you're a greedy b*tch sometimes. I could not live with myself if I did. I don't care about keeping the cat (if we keep him/her, then we keep him/her; if we don't, then we don't), but I refuse to deny it a chance at living. Pushing off your problems onto others doesn't solve anything, so, while I may not know just how sick this cat is, you also don't know that abandoning it at the Humane Society won't result in them just putting him/her down because it's cheaper than caring for her/him. At least if I take it to the vet, then it might get healthy. And if the vet says s/he can't be helped, s/he'll have someone there who actually cares who can sit beside him/her while s/he goes to sleep and will mourn him/her.

You, on the other hand, are acting repulsive. You're seriously going to say I'm just caring for this cat because I want a replacement for Bunny? Can you be anymore insensitive? Don't try and pull the "if you want another cat, we can go buy one" card, either. I don't, actually, need another cat...even if I do joke about it. Do you honestly expect me to hear that and just...roll over for you and go "yeah, sure! Let's do that!" and chuck this cat out the door? No, thank you. I haven't yet sunk to your level and I hope I never do. By the way, if nothing else, let's get one thing straight: I never asked for a cent of your money and I certainly am not now, so you don't have to try and say you aren't paying for him/her. Right now, I wouldn't use your cash for litter. :meh:

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
I don't think I've ever been so disgusted. How is it so wrong to take a sick cat to the vet? It's no different than helping a stranger to the hospital when they can't do it themselves. The only difference is that the cat can't say what's wrong with it. It doesn't matter that s/he isn't my cat; I've been feeding him/her for the last two weeks and s/he's still as skinny and frail as the day I started. I might be a cold person, but I'm not heartless. I'm not letting a sick creature (no matter what it is) sit on my front step and wither away before me only to die because you're a greedy b*tch sometimes. I could not live with myself if I did. I don't care about keeping the cat (if we keep him/her, then we keep him/her; if we don't, then we don't), but I refuse to deny it a chance at living. Pushing off your problems onto others doesn't solve anything, so, while I may not know just how sick this cat is, you also don't know that abandoning it at the Humane Society won't result in them just putting him/her down because it's cheaper than caring for her/him. At least if I take it to the vet, then it might get healthy. And if the vet says s/he can't be helped, s/he'll have someone there who actually cares who can sit beside him/her while s/he goes to sleep and will mourn him/her.

You, on the other hand, are acting repulsive. You're seriously going to say I'm just caring for this cat because I want a replacement for Bunny? Can you be anymore insensitive? Don't try and pull the "if you want another cat, we can go buy one" card, either. I don't, actually, need another cat...even if I do joke about it. Do you honestly expect me to hear that and just...roll over for you and go "yeah, sure! Let's do that!" and chuck this cat out the door? No, thank you. I haven't yet sunk to your level and I hope I never do. By the way, if nothing else, let's get one thing straight: I never asked for a cent of your money and I certainly am not now, so you don't have to try and say you aren't paying for him/her. Right now, I wouldn't use your cash for litter. :meh:
Ignore anyone who stops you on such things as helping animals. It's not acceptable. Ignore it and do your thing. If you feed it couple of time you take responsibility for it. Don't let it die just cause somebody tell you otherwise.

KRSkull

Whenever i start to lose faith in humanity. Someone like you appear and light the candle of hope inside me.

Rant: i am really getting old and tired of having the same conversation with you people over and over.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Ignore anyone who stops you on such things as helping animals. It's not acceptable. Ignore it and do your thing. If you feed it couple of time you take responsibility for it. Don't let it die just cause somebody tell you otherwise.
Whenever i start to lose faith in humanity. Someone like you appear and light the candle of hope inside me.

Rant: i am really getting old and tired of having the same conversation with you people over and over.

Thank you, everyone, for the support. I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who feels this way. >_<

@Innsmouth Exactly what I was thinking. :/ Most people in my neighborhood knew about Jinx and yet I was the only one out there everyday, trying to feed him and make sure he was okay. :/ If he trusts me enough to care for him, then he's my responsibility and I should be the one to take care of him...at the very least, until we can find him a good home.

@KRSkull Aww. =) Thanks. About your rant, though, I totally know what you mean. :/ I keep ending up in the same negative conversations with the same people and it just...leaves me wondering why I bother. They're not going to budge and nor will I, so.... :/

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Therapist: you need to talk to your husband about how you're feeling.
Psychologist(group): you don't have to share if you don't want to, but if you don't share here make sure you can at home. Sometimes we need someone to talk to.
New psychologist: if you can't talk to your hubby, you can call us here or, if you're feeling like THAT you can call the cat crisis team.
Me: hey, so uh....I didn't want to hide this from you so I thought I'd just tell you now, I ************ yesterday morning.
Him: why?
Me: I was overwhelmed bla bla bka anxious blabla stressed out blablabla out of control blablabla strategies ineffective blabla resorted to what I know works and that's ***********
Him: what did it do for you?
Me: it helped me focus on something other than my head and emotions running rampart.
Him: I don't get it.
Me:*thinking*: you're not supposed to f 'get it' me saying: good for you.

This morning
Him: what's wrong?
Me: not feeling well. Can you please put away those meds? I've lost count how many times I've wanted to come down all the sleeping pills since I woke up.
Him: *cue vague questions about how much technology I used, how much I've eaten the past few days if at all, what do I do when I'm at home, etc.
Me: I've been too busy to go waste time on fb much.why are you asking these questions?
Him: nm
Me:WTF great.

At this point I was feeling so **** that dumping me in a lake of **** wouldn't make me feel worse.

Me*cleaning out the puke covered car seat and car*
Him: *basically chases me off and puts kids in the car*
Me*thinking I haven't showered yet so where are we going?*
Him: cheery bye. *reverses out of garage and drives off*

I mean wow. First he complained about my therapists giving me meds when I'm a high risk to overdose. Now he drives away with my kids, not saying where he's going or when they'll be back, leaves his fing mobile at home, when I'm already paranoid about him leaving me because my head is so fd up.

Well, go on then. I'll finish up here and hit the road, too, without a note. If you want to get away from me, I'll save you the hassle and **** off instead. Cheers.

Top Bottom