• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The ranting thinking thread

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Don't you love those mornings when you have to take out the trash early, remember you need to find your keys to unlock the gate to do so, go to where you always put your keys and realise it's NOT YOUR set of keys, then going on a frustrating 30 minute hunt to find yours, can't find them, get told you can use the set of keys at hand which just fuels your frustration to anger because HIS set of keys DON'T HAVE the keys to the lock :banghead::banghead:
So now I'm stuck with three garbage bags in my backyard, I refuse to take it THROUGH the house to get it out....
Oh wait. ****it. I'll just chuck them over the ****ing gate. Whatever man.

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
i try not to say it because some people don't play games as much as i do

but when ever some one calls any game hard i think they just suck i dont think any game is hard its just the amount of time it take's to learn it

the so called hardest games iv played are dmc 3 and ninja gaiden 2 for 360
i beat both on the hardest settings
and now that i'm good i don't even think there that hard Ninja Gaiden 2 is just punishing not hard
also darksouls even tho i love it is not that hard

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
i try not to say it because some people don't play games as much as i do

but when ever some one calls any game hard i think they just suck i dont think any game is hard its just the amount of time it take's to learn it

the so called hardest games iv played are dmc 3 and ninja gaiden 2 for 360
i beat both on the hardest settings
and now that i'm good i don't even think there that hard Ninja Gaiden 2 is just punishing not hard
also darksouls even tho i love it is not that hard

Out of curiosity, why do you play if you don't find games challenging? I mean, after all, isn't that...kinda the point of gaming? To be challenged? *not trying to be antagonistic, but is just curious*

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
*not trying to be antagonistic, but is just curious*
don't worry about it

its not that i don't think there challenging
Ninja Gaiden 2 was a hell of a challenge i died over 600 time's in total and i loved ever minute of it
maybe i just don't like the word hard
i hear all these stories of people saying "oh this game or that game is so hard i broke my controller or smashed my TV"
and then after i get thew these so called controller braking games i think ya it was challenging but it wasn't that bad

i'm not saying i beat games in one life i'm saying that i'm disappointed people give up just cus they died a few times
when i die i don't go "oh no i have to start again this game is so hard"
i go "SOB killed me i'm going to pay him back for that"

my own personal quote in life is "you have only truly failed when you have given up" i came up with that myself
and i stick to it i don't consider death in a game a failure

i consider it the game taunting me saying "ha you suck"
and then i think "oh ya will see about that"

KRSkull

i consider it the game taunting me saying "ha you suck"
and then i think "oh ya will see about that"

You reminded me of something i used to do when i was little. Whenever i die and lose a life i always say "you defeated my brother/sister. I will get my revenge".

WHY IS THIS HOSPITAL EMPTY. Where are all the medical staff?

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Dear random anime/manga/whatnot,

I have never seen you before now; as such, I would very much appreciate it if you stopped resembling the events that take place in my own story--I am not copying you, and the last thing I want is for your creators to think that I am.

What the hell is with everything using mixed deities, lately?! And unsuspecting characters getting weird little energy jolts from things that normally wouldn't give them off? What is with that DUDE leaning in close to the heroine in a menacing manner the EXACT same way Phenex does to Gwen?! WHAT THE HELL?! (Okay, granted...he looked ****ed, whereas Phenex was amused)
Stahp it! Seriously....STAHP! :mad:

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I'm not sexist, but I'm tired of women lying to me, tired of them playing with my emotions, tired of them leading me on, tired of them liking the assholes more than the guys that really care about them, and tired of them being so shallow.

Don't build your life around getting a girl. It's easier that way. I know society says people must be dating to be happy, but people function just as well on their own. Otherwise it just ends up with people feeling bitter if they can't confirm with the expectation to be dating.

If they are as shallow as you say, then they are not worth your time. Or maybe they don't know you care? Or may e they will never want to date so don't waste your time. Focus on you:happy:

Now, my rant:

Sick of this woman messing up her child.The epitome of the lazy parasite going from man to man in the hopes that one will stick around while using tax payers money to fund her laziness. She needs to earn some qualifications and get a damned job. What a terrible role model for her daughter; no job and uses men to pay for her. What is she, a kept house pet?! Failing that, she might as well be a prostitute considering the amount of men she hooks into paying for her.

How many more 'father figures' is her girl going to have?! So far, 3 this year, and she's moving in with another one. What a selfish cow. She should think of her daughter instead of acting like a child.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
"Your PC is offline, please sign in with the password last used on this computer."
"Your PC is offline, please sign in with the password last used on this computer."
"Your PC is--"
I GET IT ALREADY! SO IF MY PASSWORD ISN'T INCORRECT, SIGN ME THE F*CK IN! :mad:

+ Cleaning....just...just...ugh. Die.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
"Your PC is--"
I GET IT ALREADY! SO IF MY PASSWORD ISN'T INCORRECT, SIGN ME THE F*CK IN! :mad:

+ Cleaning....just...just...ugh. Die.

I think our computers are collaborating, mine keeps doing that to me too...

CRT: Just get off my back... seriously getting sick with your attitude towards me...

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I think our computers are collaborating, mine keeps doing that to me too...

CRT: Just get off my back... seriously getting sick with your attitude towards me...
Threaten the computers with a hammer:tongue: That should make them work....or at least give you a reason to buy a new one.:tongue: That's what I'd do.

Mini rant about another whiner. I don't know how I become acquainted with these people. They're such Debbie downers:rolleyes::

Yet another person who messed up, but this one tried to blame me and my parents for some bizarre reason. o_O Neither my parents nor myself told this person to sit on their behind for years and expect people to pay for things. So why aim the vitriol at me and so out of nowhere like that?:cautious: Not my fault, not my problem that I'm going to Greece. I earned it with my own hard work.

That person is better off than a lot of people in the world; so why are they complaining when taxpayers pay for them to have somewhere to live. A lot of people are on the street or worse. They should be grateful that's not them.

I don't know what it is with people like that...no work ethic maybe? If I was able to volunteer from 7 am to 5pm at a school several days a week for free, then surely these people can get up and do similar for wages.

I don't understand how people can be so lazy and feel so entitled to money they haven't earned. How do people even get into that kind of mentaility in the first place?o_O

I don't understand people like that...blame me and feel jealous because of my parents. And why should I be sorry that my parents were able to do what they did for me? I can't help how I grew up. I can't be sorry for something I didn't choose.

That's just how it is I guess...and it's not like I can do anything for them when they're being like that. I just need to walk away and leave them to it. If they can't help themselves, play the blame game and say things like that, then more fool them. :rolleyes:

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
This is probably one of the most hilarious World Cup-related images I've seen so far.

Colombia+Vs.+Jap%C3%B3n.jpg

And is it bad that I think that the farmer-looking guy in the hat looks cooler than the samurai?

['Cause of the Indiana Jones look, I mean.]

That's some awesome anime material, right there.

WEEABOOS VS. REAL MEN

[Don't take that comment personally, it was just a joke... not my fault the samurai looks overly effeminate.]

Also, what's cool about the farmer guy is that you can carry a huge machete anywhere in this day in age while in Japan you can't walk around in public with a katana anymore. That's like, a two-for-one "combo" from my point of view.

... I think the farmer's saying the Spanish equivalent of, "Come at me, bro!"

Last edited:
Top Bottom