• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Perfect Murder

Bandoor

Gosh Napoleon...
First I would spy on the person I want to kill, see where they work, when they go... what they do.... etc. Then once I find out there daily schedule I would get prepared by putting on Long Pants, Long sleeve shirt, Full masked hoodie (http://blog.al.com/live/2008/07/hoodie.jpg), Boots, Gloves, Knife, rope, Tape, A bucket,and some lemons. ^_^

Once I have all that ready, I would hide in the bushes while there on there way to work. and quickly grab them in to the trees. then put them to sleep. Now the torture begins. ;)

First I'd tie them to a tree and tape a sock in there mouth. When they woke up i'd rip everyone of there finger nails off and squeeze some lemon over all of there nailless fingers. Then I would rip out all there teeth and put it in a bucket. Now I'd Cut off there right hand and throw it in the river. I would then Cut off all of there limbs, and put them all in the bucket. Once all there limbs are gone, Id take out there eyeballs, put them in a bucket, and squeeze a whole lemon in each eye hole. Once thats over with, I'd untie them then Throw them in the river.

Then I'd take everything I put in the bucket, Get a job at a fast food, and mix it in there chili, soup, burgers... etc. Then once they found out it was all me, I'd get a ton of explosives, tie them to myself, jump off the biggest sky scraper in my town and while I'm in the air, Id detonate the explosives that are tied to me to make some human rain for all the people that are looking at the top of the building going... WTF is he doing???

LOL.... this thread needs to be locked... it gets worse and worse every post... :lol:

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
i dont think so, we are staying on topic

Would anyone mind if i used their methods in a little story im writing, i will use my own methods mainly, but if i get stuck can i borrow some?

Bandoor

Gosh Napoleon...
Vauxchen;135836 said:
i dont think so, we are staying on topic

Would anyone mind if i used their methods in a little story im writing, i will use my own methods mainly, but if i get stuck can i borrow some?

I don't see why you would want a part of my retarded story, But sure, why not? :lol:
Is that what you mean by "methods"?

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
by "methods" i mean, use the ideas you guys have put into this thread, to kill off some of the people that my guy is murdering

I would wear a one piece silicon suit, with gloves and feet, making sure to wear irregular shoes(e.g. too big, too small, ladies shoes) and i would pick the lock of the door. After entering their house (at night) i would be careful to make my imprints on the floor, and make sure that the police would be able to see them(leading them off the trail) i would use knock-out gas to make sure that they wouldn't stir during movement, then i would inject the victim with some heroin, to get them "hooked" on the stuff. I would take them back to my place of holding after breaking down the bedroom door (to show the shoes again) but i would lock the front door.
I would keep up the heroin addiction for several weeks, starving him of it, whilst also taqking away his protien supply giving him Kwashiorkor, causing an enlarged abdomen. While doing all this to his mental health, i would also cut off social contact, and force him to watch teletubbies alll day long (or something of that nature, babyish and annoying).
I would then make small incisions all over his body, and leave him to start bleeding to death, but before he died, i would hang him(raising the noose slowly so the neck can't break) and also while hanging, i would amputate all of their limbs and ears.

Not as good as the other, but i have only had 4 hours sleep lol

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
Bandoor;135829 said:
LOL.... this thread needs to be locked... it gets worse and worse every post... :lol:

if u think this thread should be locked ........ i suggest u stop posting in it.........

Bandoor

Gosh Napoleon...
omenminator;135951 said:
if u think this thread should be locked ........ i suggest u stop posting in it.........

Umm... I like this thread, and don't think it should be locked....
This is a fun thread to post a story, Good Job omenminator. But I was kinda joking.
AFTER I posted a long story of killing someone I said "This thread needs to be locked, It gets worse and worse every post... :lol:"

...OMG, How do I explain this? ok, You took me way to seriously. ^_^

Bandoor

Gosh Napoleon...
omenminator;135962 said:
maybe i did......... :lol: sorry
lol, Its cool. :lol:
Back on topic. ;)

When the person is sleeping I would sneak in to there house very sly. Once I got to there room, I would tippy toes over to there bed. knock him out, lay on top of him, and stab me and him at the same time.... Werent expacting that were ya?...:lol:

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
u seem too good at this.......

i would track them for like 4 days so i would know there daily routine and then on the 5th day i would grab them ...... then torture them for like 3 days non stop .... then i would cut them in random pressure points for 2 days and then the final blow and then they will die

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Wear a glove, in thier sleep get them to stab themselves, then use their hand to stab me XD

Dark Alpha Wolf

The Ace of The Game
well this just seems too good to resist according to my natural affinity with death

I would pounce on them and tear their throat out with my teeth, then I would tear into them and eat out their internal organs, then I'd lick the blood off and howl to the sky.

After I woke up next to the body the next morning, I would burn the body and eat the remains (I would incinerate the bones until they were no more than ashes), then I would travel to the South Pole and get rid of the excess (I will go into no details on what I mean about that...you'll just have to use your imaginations)

so yeah...I'm a wolf at heart, so yeah, that'd be me

puenboy

Soldier 1st Class
I would check for CCTV and witnesses first then capture him then to do the fast work, knife in the head, then burn.

Top Bottom