• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Perfect Murder

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
and wheres my rep :lol:
a edit of my murder...... do it at night and a place with no CCTV around so face wont be seen on it and make sure the victim is really dead

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
My murders would be like Dexter. Clean, but I'll make sure the deaths are slow and painful. I'd be like him and kill only those who commit bad crimes such as rape, murder, animal abuse, ect... I would use alot of sharpe wires. This is brining my sadistic side some sort of perverse satisfaction. I better stop, now. xD

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I wouldn't kill anyone, even if they had killed. Killing someone is wrong. Killing someone just because they have killed makes you just the same as them. There is no exception.

Bandoor

Gosh Napoleon...
LordOfDarkness;134409 said:
I wouldn't kill anyone, even if they had killed. Killing someone is wrong. Killing someone just because they have killed makes you just the same as them. There is no exception.

Yeah i agree. But i believe those people like the green river killer deserves death row.

simple just make someone watch a horror movie and make him so that alone in the dark and use a full sound system. you know put two speakers in the front and two in the back and rise the volume to max when he gets scared and want to leave the room lock the door and slide the key under the door into the room. he will die from fear

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
yeah killing is wrong..... but fun to say how we would do it .... am getting a bit :unsure: on people as they are giving really good ones ..... r u sure they havent done it before :lol:

i would kill someone and then warp that person up in a carpet and tie it up real well so the air cannot go inside it and then throw it in a desert. i saw that in one of CSI: LV episode

Bandoor

Gosh Napoleon...
The dark knight;135684 said:
I would hug them to death. :lol: BEWARE!

^ Haha, nice.

I'd hang them up side down facing a tv and turn on a Family Guy marathon.
Sorry about my sick mind, as that is the worse torture yet. but I guess I'm just a sick person. :sleep:

Top Bottom