• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Perfect Murder

The Da3dra

Master Of War
HHM....Well first I would follow my target around to find out a little about him/her, mostly his sleeping habits and wether or not the house he/she lives in has any other inhabitnts the could cause some kind of problem.

I would plan the night of the murder weeks in advance and be sure to plan a bon fire the day after.

I would make sure to wear gloves, hair net, mask, thick socks, tight fitting pants, tight fitting long sleeved shirt, and I would make sure that most if not all the following would be a dark blue, not black. Black would actually outline my figure and make me easier to spot.

Seeing as how I know when and how long he/she sleeps I would go to the house during the middle of their sleep to ensure they are less likely to wake. I will also be sure there is a new moon so there will be little to no moon light.

If I am driving I will be sure to park the car 2 or three streets down from my target. I would then make my to the house.

When I got there I would make my decision of which door to break into depending on the houses surroundings. i.e. In a remote location any door will do, but if it is in a culdesac (however you spell that) and is surrounded by houses, I would choose the door where I would be less likely to be seen. i.e. not the side where there are hardcore partying stay up all night college students.

After picking the lock I would take off my boots and enter the house. I would stick close to the walls where the floor is strong and less likely to creek. I obviously do not know which room he/she is in I would probably spend a lot of time looking for the target.

I would open the door(s) slowly at first and if it creeked I would open it quickly to keep it from making noise.

I would then most likely smother the person with a pillow or cloth, after which I will take it with me.

I would leave and be sure to lock the door on my way out.

Then In the morning I will wake up early, shred/rip all the clothes I was wearing that night, and do the same to the murder rag/pillow.

After which I would set the fire pit for my bonfire with the shredded items scattered/woven in between the layers of wood and cover it all in a lil gas/lighter fluid.

Then just as people begin to show up I will set the evidence ablaze.

THE END

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
The Da3dra;135725 said:
HHM....Well first I would follow my target around to find out a little about him/her, mostly his sleeping habits and wether or not the house he/she lives in has any other inhabitnts the could cause some kind of problem.

I would plan the night of the murder weeks in advance and be sure to plan a bon fire the day after.

I would make sure to wear gloves, hair net, mask, thick socks, tight fitting pants, tight fitting long sleeved shirt, and I would make sure that most if not all the following would be a dark blue, not black. Black would actually outline my figure and make me easier to spot.

Seeing as how I know when and how long he/she sleeps I would go to the house during the middle of their sleep to ensure they are less likely to wake. I will also be sure there is a new moon so there will be little to no moon light.

If I am driving I will be sure to park the car 2 or three streets down from my target. I would then make my to the house.

When I got there I would make my decision of which door to break into depending on the houses surroundings. i.e. In a remote location any door will do, but if it is in a culdesac (however you spell that) and is surrounded by houses, I would choose the door where I would be less likely to be seen. i.e. not the side where there are hardcore partying stay up all night college students.

After picking the lock I would take off my boots and enter the house. I would stick close to the walls where the floor is strong and less likely to creek. I obviously do not know which room he/she is in I would probably spend a lot of time looking for the target.

I would open the door(s) slowly at first and if it creeked I would open it quickly to keep it from making noise.

I would then most likely smother the person with a pillow or cloth, after which I will take it with me.

I would leave and be sure to lock the door on my way out.

Then In the morning I will wake up early, shred/rip all the clothes I was wearing that night, and do the same to the murder rag/pillow.

After which I would set the fire pit for my bonfire with the shredded items scattered/woven in between the layers of wood and cover it all in a lil gas/lighter fluid.

Then just as people begin to show up I will set the evidence ablaze.

THE END

Well that little story kept me entertained. Will there be a sequel? :lol:

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
I would do a few things to kill someone

drain their blood, so they get weaker every day
When they are very week, i would slice their neck so they have difficulty breathing, peel their skin off, then soak their body in a bath of icy, salty water. Within inches of death, i would start cutting off part of the body, starting with the ears, fingers, toes and nose, moving onto the arms, and legs, then the head. getting rid of the body would be another thing i would consider. I could put petrol into the salty water, then burn the victims body, i would pull out all the teeth, dig 6 holes, then bury everything separately, and i could also blend evberything into a paste, then feed to to a dog

Sorry if thats a bit too, explicit, but dont worry i havent done anything like that to anyone

that is jsut one of the ways i have in mind XD

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
sorry, but its jsut something that me and my friends have said, we all ahve said one part of that story, and i put it together, sorry lol

The Da3dra

Master Of War
The dark knight;135730 said:
Oh.....My.......GOD! Trish! You sicko. >_<
Yeah Trish!!! :lol: Oh-Em-Gee

LordOfDarkness;135731 said:
Well that little story kept me entertained. Will there be a sequel? :lol:
Does there need to be? :lol:

Vauxchen;135735 said:
I would do a few things to kill someone

drain their blood, so they get weaker every day
When they are very week, i would slice their neck so they have difficulty breathing, peel their skin off, then soak their body in a bath of icy, salty water. Within inches of death, i would start cutting off part of the body, starting with the ears, fingers, toes and nose, moving onto the arms, and legs, then the head. getting rid of the body would be another thing i would consider. I could put petrol into the salty water, then burn the victims body, i would pull out all the teeth, dig 6 holes, then bury everything separately, and i could also blend evberything into a paste, then feed to to a dog

Sorry if thats a bit too, explicit, but dont worry i havent done anything like that to anyone

that is jsut one of the ways i have in mind XD
I'm assuming the person is in your captivity correct? because when I read the draingin blood part I was all "unless this guy is tied down he isn't gonna let you do that"

:lol:HAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAAAAAHAAHAHAAAAHAHAAHAHAHAAA:lol:​

Anyways I don't find this too explicit by any means :) I just wouldn't do anything that extreme unless the person I am doing it to had wronged me in a very horrible manner. i.e. killing my son and raping my wife multiple times before making her drink drano. :p

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
well i was thinking drain it in their sleep, so they are none the wiser, or something like that, i will start on another murder thing in a min

The Da3dra

Master Of War
Vauxchen;135743 said:
well i was thinking drain it in their sleep, so they are none the wiser, or something like that, i will start on another murder thing in a min

A healthy individual can replace blood within hours of being hurt and would probably be completely recuperated by the next night :\. So if your gonna do that your gonna have to do it all at once my friend. ^_^

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
But if every morning they feel really slow and uneasy, then it will damage their mental health, i dont jsut go for the physical damage my friend, lol

Inject them with a non-killer disease, or give them a deficiency like scurvy so they they are bed bound, and cant move, when they are bed bound i would break all of their bones, causing them extreme pain, after breaking very bone, i would pour bananas all over the body, and set monkey's lose in the room, letting them jump all over the body. Causing more pain.
I would then let him start to starve, but keeping his bodily fluid up, making him go to the toilet often. But being bed bound, causes discomfort.
After all this tourture, i would file away his body, starting at the feet, and working up. i would like to add at this point im making myself sickAfter filing away their arms and legs, i would cut into the abdomen, making specific markings, giving some kind of clue as to who this person was.
After breaking the neck to end their life, i would remove the teeth, and put everything, but the abdomen into a sawdust machine, and make it sawdust, at which point i would take a picture of the abdomen (not leaving any prints on the picture) and put it up, after this i would sawdust the body, scattering what is left in a lions pen at the zoo

Again, this is quite bad, but mostly what i have jsut come up with
Also i am not feeling to good after typing this, so this will be last one for a while

The Da3dra

Master Of War
Vauxchen;135748 said:
Also i am not feeling to good after typing this, so this will be last one for a while

I'm actually eating ramen while reading this :lol: and I haven't had a problem or loss of appetite (or however you spell that)

I can't wait for your next one tho. ;)

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
yeah, but i have jsut had chips which dont look too good with this going on, i may do one more, but i will give myself nightmares, as i am already visualising all of these

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
You dont know my dark side, it doesnt come out often, but this is the real dark stuff from my dark side XD

Pumping carbon monoxide into the room would shorted the victims endurance, and would make them more tired, impacting their performance, and mental abilities. After this (not a lethal amount, not that quick anyway) i would force them to eat nothing but carrots, for several weeks, turning their skin colour a pale orange. I would also find out any allergies, and put them in the sealed room, jsut for good measure. Singling the person out for 3 months, breaking their spirit, i would force them to do army training, with their frail and feeble body attempting this, it would finally break even the most strong willed individual.
I would plan for this to be a male, and i would circumcise them, (if they arent already), pluck every single hair from their bodies, and i would inflict cuts all over his body applying salt to the wounds. I would pull out the teeth(still having no real contact with people) of this person, and still make them eat raw carrots, keeping up the orange complexion.
Now we get to the killing stuff, rather than jsut breaking their spirit, and mental torture.
I would use the victim for scientific experiments, involving growing a rats tail, with no anesthetic. Causeing extremem pain, if he survives, i would drain the blood, while he is breathing in carbon monoxide, draining him completly of all blood and life

again, sorry if this upsets anyone

The Da3dra

Master Of War
Once again not disturbing in the least. ;)
However I find this to be the worst one you have done so far. :(
There are a bunch of little parts here and there that just don't make sense. not in the way you worded it or anything of that nature. But rather the execution of the plans don't seem to be feasable. Which is actually quite sadening because this is actually one of your more interesting ones. :$

I say that because killing is killing, but you have transcended the average killing.

I found all the other methods to be actually quite boring.

Top Bottom