• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The mysterious hooded girl, continued...

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda
I really believe the reason you hear Deb is because of computer, your hearing sense or something else.
I know my ears sucks in a place with alot of noise. But in a place without much noise i hear well.
computers pretty top notch so are my headphones my hearing is pretty fine and i heard it in complete silence when everyone else was asleep,in the middle of the night.dont know if im wrong i might be
offtopic but dude check out the new escape gameplay of DmC lets see what u think about it.EDIT: but theres no point cuz ur already there :p

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
computers pretty top notch so are my headphones my hearing is pretty fine and i heard it in complete silence when everyone else was asleep,in the middle of the night.dont know if im wrong i might be
offtopic but dude check out the new escape gameplay of DmC lets see what u think about it.EDIT: but theres no point cuz ur already there :p
Could be something with your brain. And i don't say this with any negativity believe me. I mean that there must be something with your brain that makes you hear Deb instead of Cat.
But when Ninja theory reveals more then we'll see if it's your brain or ours :D

If it's us then you go can go "My brain>10 peoples brain" hehe

veg-G

Mmm-hmm.....so what were we talking about again?
i wonder if our bald supporting female character will have to die later on?

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
i wonder if our bald supporting female character will have to die later on?
im not gonna lie at some point i would like her to die/something where she isn't your guide anymore. maybe for the first few levels, but after that i wanna be the lone wolf lol

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
Sooooo......... A shaved head Bayonetta or a none combat typ'a witch?
well at one point during the video i paused it while the coloring filled cat/kat's ghost form and you can see black where the bald spot is, so i think they just haven't finished editing her hair.

D-Sparda

Nothing is true, everything is permitted
The girl remind me of Sasha in Infamous because of the hood and the bald head.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Sooooo......... A shaved head Bayonetta or a none combat typ'a witch?

I wouldn't call her none combat witch, her combat requires her to fight differently than Dante.

Think how pigsy differs from monkey in enslaved gameplay wise.

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
Sasha wasn't scary, but a turn off after you saw what she looks like instead of just listening to the melody of her voice.
Sasha is the lady who wanted Cole? If so then she is simply awesome. Loved her maniac voice ;) She knew what she wanted.

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda
Could be something with your brain. And i don't say this with any negativity believe me. I mean that there must be something with your brain that makes you hear Deb instead of Cat.
But when Ninja theory reveals more then we'll see if it's your brain or ours :D

If it's us then you go can go "My brain>10 peoples brain" hehe
Look at you tryin to be all braniac and..............stuff

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
I wouldn't call her none combat witch, her combat requires her to fight differently than Dante.

Think how pigsy differs from monkey in enslaved gameplay wise.
please don't bring up the name pigsy
or else i get nightmares from playing too much dang manhunt

Tiran

The great pretender.
If this is not extremly hot girl - then i dont know what is.

Trish_MvsC3-FTW.PNG

Well... This... http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/8/81966/1649509-highres_screenshot_000009a.jpg And, this...http://selectstartgames.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/heavenly-sword-20070516075657864.jpg Oh, but if we're gonna talk aout DMC chicks, then nothing tops this, http://www.freewebs.com/merciful-goddess/Pics/Devil May Cry/Lady.jpg

...But, yeah, Trish is 'Meh' to me. She's a very uninspired character with no substance. She's too obviously there to be sexy and nothing else. Even then, she's eclipsed by a better developed character like Lady who has everything she's got and then some..

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
First of all Nariko is not even close to the league Trish is inn. Nariko that you linked to has a hard facial, very masculine, not feminine. Trip is beautiful but you gave a link to close up of her face - and not only that but it seems that you think because Trip is drawn in a realistical art style she is hotter? Trip is very beautiful i must admit. But Ninja theory emphasized on her looks - that´s not the case with Trish. Trish is a side character and nothing more.

It´s clear Trish is hottest of all ones uve shown. It´s just a matter of what kind of art style you like more.
You haven´t even given a picture of whole body of Trip even...

1. Trish
2. Trip
3. Lady
4. Nariko

You like Lady because of the boob showing.
You like the face of Trip.

Overall Trish is most hot.

Top Bottom