• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The mysterious hooded girl, continued...

Asmodaius

I wasn't sure if I should post this in the existing hooded girl thread, since that is more or less changed now, so I made this thread instead.

From the latest gameplay trailer posted here by Tiran (thank you Tiran ^^), there are ALOT of clearer shots with the mysterious hooded girl. Here are a few screenshots I took with her.

hoodedgirl01.jpg
hoodedgirl02.jpg
hoodedgirl03.jpg
hoodedgirl04.jpg
As it appears on these screens, she is wearing the hood at all times, even when in this ghost-like form while Dante is dragged into Limbo. However, the hood is transparent and shows what appears to be a bald head underneath the hood. Either it's due to graphic issues, meaning that she might have hair, but it isn't shown on the model when she wears the hood, or it is because she is actually bald! On the last picture the shadows appears as if she is just shaven really close though, ala Natalie Portman in 'V for Vendetta'...​
154825__portman_l.jpg
Other than that, we get to see her clothes and what appears to be a pipe-like apparatus of sorts on her back, and there's also something hanging from her hip... I wonder what those things might be.​
hoodedgirl05.jpg
Her style definately doesn't scream 'punk' to me, but it is still rather casual and street-like in style, with the hooded shirt and a short-sleeved jacket over it, the short shorts and the large socks in those boots. I'm thinking Assassin's Creed meets Tomb Raider... No? XD​
But anyways, you can check out the trailer here:​

Edit: Another worthy mention is that it sounds like Dante says "Pat... They dragged me into Limbo." in the video. Either Pat or K/Cat which most likely is the name of the girl.

What do you guys think?

berto

I Saw the Devil
I was checking out the footage frame by frame when she was around. Her lips don't move when she talked, her eye were missing alot of the time, and some polygons in her face were acting up. I think she's an unfinished product.

Asmodaius

I was checking out the footage frame by frame when she was around. Her lips don't move when she talked, her eye were missing alot of the time, and some polygons in her face were acting up. I think she's an unfinished product.

Yeah, I noticed that with her lips as well, I hope they will indeed fix that.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
i noticed on the character that there is an item in a case hanging from her hip, i believe its a spray paint can, she's a HOODLUM! lol

berto

I Saw the Devil
Looks like a canteen to me, a water bottle.

So, are we all now in agreement: This here is a mysterious girl, not a mysterious gay boy in short shots!
Agree!?

berto

I Saw the Devil
She looks like the girl with the dragon tattoo... I wonder if that's what they're going for...

berto

I Saw the Devil
It was a joke, dude. You know
joke/jōk/

Noun:
A thing that someone says to cause amusement or laughter, esp. a story with a funny punchline.
Verb:
Make jokes; talk humorously or flippantly. Synonyms:
noun. jest - fun - jape - gag - trick - pleasantry - lark
verb. jest - jape - banter - lark - kid - josh

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
woah guys let's cool it down, no need to get worked up over nothing
on topic: im really interested to see more of this kat/cat/pat whatever the hell her name is! lol

Asmodaius

No one is getting worked up, Choco, don't worry. It's all in good fun. ^^

I'm actually quite curious to what her role is in this. And why she has that thingy on her back, and the thingy by her hip.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
No one is getting worked up, Choco, don't worry. It's all in good fun. ^^

I'm actually quite curious to what her role is in this. And why she has that thingy on her back, and the thingy by her hip.
oh okay i just don't want any hostility bursting out lol and yeah i want to know what the hell that thing on her back is. the thing by her hip looks like either a spray paint can, or a canteen of some kind.

Asmodaius

oh okay i just don't want any hostility bursting out lol and yeah i want to know what the hell that thing on her back is. the thing by her hip looks like either a spray paint can, or a canteen of some kind.

Nah, there's nothing between berto and me. We're just jabbing a bit at eachother. ;P
Right berto?

I think the thingy on her back is a telescope of sorts, perhaps. What she will use it for, I have absolutely no idea. XD

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
Nah, there's nothing between berto and me. We're just jabbing a bit at eachother. ;P
Right berto?

I think the thingy on her back is a telescope of sorts, perhaps. What she will use it for, I have absolutely no idea. XD
hmmmmm.....i have no idea, maybe she will use her telescope to look past the human world and into the demon world lol just kidding :D but you might be right about it being a telescope.

Top Bottom