• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The mysterious hooded girl, continued...

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Guys I don't believe you are starting to argue about who's the hottest?

OBVIOUSLY, every one of us has a DIFFERENT opinion. CoolDemon stop being my-opinion-is-the-absolute-truth-until-proven-wrong. It's not. Every one of us should prefer someone else otherwise we'd all be the same.

For the record Lady>all for me:p

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
so i was wondering could this hooded chick being any of the DMC girls in disguise?
Or can she turn out to be the human form of Trish or Lucia?

For those who dont know, Trish/Lucia are artificially made demons. In essence they are clones of a prime source, made in the image of someone else. Lucia, we dont know but Trish is made in the image of Dante's mom. So at this point, She could be Lucia but there is a equal chance she might be trish as NT could decide that Trish looking like Dante's mom could be creepy.

Dantino

That crazy dude on the internet...
something about that girl,makes me think she's not the all goody goody she seems to be.

chocolatepanda

Does anyone else think she's bald?
Is it just me or?

From what we've seen she doesnt have hair but the closer you look the more it starts to look like she isnt finished like she has really been given a face yet just a body.

Railazel

I bet my demon half that it's Lucia.
Bet taken.
Now pay up.

Seriously, there's no way she can be any of them. Dante never met any of the girls before DMC3 so if NT wants to keep the story up, she'll have to be a new character.

It'll be funny if she turns out to be Dante's human sister.

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
Bet taken.
Now pay up.

Seriously, there's no way she can be any of them. Dante never met any of the girls before DMC3 so if NT wants to keep the story up, she'll have to be a new character.

It'll be funny if she turns out to be Dante's human sister.
Heavenly sword: Redhead
Enslaved : Redhead

DMC 2: A redhead called Lucia. PLUUUUUUUUUUUUUS Tons of DMC 2 stuff has been shown in DmC.

So i am beting on redhead - possibly Lucia.

EDIT:

As i want to try find clues that can indicate Lucia is the mystery girl i found this:
(WIKIPEDIA):
ame derived from Lux, Lucis meaning "Light", as she is the patron saint of those who are blind.

When Dante needs help to find Camera locations the Mystery Girl guides him?

SAINT LUCIA picture

415px-Saint_Lucy_by_Domenico_di_Pace_Beccafumi.jpg

Take notice of the eyes on the plate. Do you notice that the "Mystery girl" has some kind of Paint brush or Spray can?

Guess what she might have painted? A EYE!

ZeroLove

Heavenly sword: Redhead
Enslaved : Redhead

DMC 2: A redhead called Lucia. PLUUUUUUUUUUUUUS Tons of DMC 2 stuff has been shown in DmC.

So i am beting on redhead - possibly Lucia.

EDIT:

As i want to try find clues that can indicate Lucia is the mystery girl i found this:
(WIKIPEDIA):
ame derived from Lux, Lucis meaning "Light", as she is the patron saint of those who are blind.

When Dante needs help to find Camera locations the Mystery Girl guides him?

SAINT LUCIA picture

415px-Saint_Lucy_by_Domenico_di_Pace_Beccafumi.jpg

Take notice of the eyes on the plate. Do you notice that the "Mystery girl" has some kind of Paint brush or Spray can?

Guess what she might have painted? A EYE!

That's not a bad theory. I don't think it will be the same Lucia as the one from Devil May Cry 2, but she could easily be a new Lucia, a guide and protector to Dante like in Dante's Inferno.
As to if she is bald or not, we might never know if she keeps that hood on. XD

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
If i am correct and the Mystery girl is "Lucia". Then i expect no less than a delicious and freshly cooked chicken to me.

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
It's not a metaphor. I would love to have a delicious and fresh chicken given to me as reward for theory :D
But it's just a joke.

1) I am a germ freak
2) I doubt anyone would do that :D

EDIT:
One could say that Mystery girl is not "blind". She's not a demon, but she knows demons are in controll. And she also seems to know demon camera locations.

Saint Lucia is protector of those who are blind.
Mystery girl is part of a group defending those who are "blind" of the truth.

ZeroLove

It's not a metaphor. I would love to have a delicious and fresh chicken given to me as reward for theory :D
But it's just a joke.

1) I am a germ freak
2) I doubt anyone would do that :D

Aaahhh. Got it. XD
You can have this:

Kacey_by_JessicaElwood.jpg

Fresh and delish. XD

ZeroLove

After a night with me that chicken became this:
1440300120_a2c41fc579.jpg

A man gotta do what a man gotta do if noone else does it for him. Cook the chicken :)

Damn, now I'm hungry! Still 2 hours till breakfast. :(
Anyways, on-topic, before this runs loose like a headless chicken. XD

Top Bottom