• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The mysterious hooded girl, continued...

Asmodaius

hmmmmm.....i have no idea, maybe she will use her telescope to look past the human world and into the demon world lol just kidding :D but you might be right about it being a telescope.

That's actually not a bad theory. Maybe that is how she discovered the world was ruled by demons in the first place. And maybe that is why she summoned Dante somehow. Well, it's just theories, but it could be plausible.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
That's actually not a bad theory. Maybe that is how she discovered the world was ruled by demons in the first place. And maybe that is why she summoned Dante somehow. Well, it's just theories, but it could be plausible.
yeah i was mostly kidding, but hey! lets not rule anything out. to me what that thing looks like around her back is a carrying case for something like maps.

berto

I Saw the Devil
woah guys let's cool it down, no need to get worked up over nothing
on topic: im really interested to see more of this kat/cat/pat whatever the hell her name is! lol

And here I just poster the definition of a joke...

As to her little thing on her back, it's a cue stick. She's a hustler.

berto

I Saw the Devil
It just occured to me that they provably didn't mean for her head to be seen through her hoodie on ghostly mode. That's provably why she has no hair, the hair would go through the hood and so this model has no hair.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
It just occured to me that they provably didn't mean for her head to be seen through her hoodie on ghostly mode. That's provably why she has no hair, the hair would go through the hood and so this model has no hair.
yeah that makes sense, we do know something about her design isn't right though, so maybe your theory explains it.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Maybe rather than adding facial animation or fix those tweeks they'll adjust the transperency on her to make her more of a ghost and less visible.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
Maybe rather than adding facial animation or fix those tweeks they'll adjust the transperency on her to make her more of a ghost and less visible.
i think they should do a mix of both. fix her facial animations then make her more transparent.

Vezild

Taking Back Lordran One Boss At a Time
Hmmm she looks like Dante's guide. Or maybe she's a medium or...what if...just what if they decide Dante needs a sister instead of a brother? :eek: That would be weird. But who know's? Could be interesting.

Besides that, anybody else happy to see that without the annoying Japanese commentators? :p It felt good actually being able to hear things. And the enemies looked more aggressive. We should put a thread for this because I've noticed many things that reminded me of the past games in there :eek:
EDIT: Okay maybe not THAT much. But I saw orbs!

Asmodaius

Hmmm she looks like Dante's guide. Or maybe she's a medium or...what if...just what if they decide Dante needs a sister instead of a brother? :eek: That would be weird. But who know's? Could be interesting.

Sooo... Yamato would now be a telescope thingy then. Lords, I can already hear the raging stomps of all the Vergil fans out there. XD

Vezild

Sooo... Yamato would now be a telescope thingy then. Lords, I can already hear the raging stomps of all the Vergil fans out there. XD
That's what I was thinking XD Ah, here's hoping Vergil isn't suddenly a girl :confused: because that would be weird.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I guess she is a new character but for all we know she could be a new take on an old character.

Her name could be pat *wink,wink*

Or she could be the new human form of either trish or lady both where artificial life forms created in the form of another . So it would be interesting to see Kat/pat transform into a demonic/angelic creature and watching her being her and not at the same time. plus there is weird ethical territory with dante wondering wheteher or not to kill the new her or to try and to turn her to his side.

Im reminded of the character of illyria from the show Angel or the dynamic of Castiel and his human host in the tv show Supernatural.

Vezild

Now THAT would be a good plot twist there. Reminds me of when Kyrie learned about Nero's demonic heritage (-applauds- way to find that out halfway through the story). It wasn't really touched upon much, but you do see how she was a little crossed when she found out about it.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Now THAT would be a good plot twist there. Reminds me of when Kyrie learned about Nero's demonic heritage (-applauds- way to find that out halfway through the story). It wasn't really touched upon much, but you do see how she was a little crossed when she found out about it.

Yeah, why exactly hadn't she seen it before? Thing glows! Even with his sleeve down it's pretty obvious. There was no way no one saw that thing, he was rubish at hidding it.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Yeah, why exactly hadn't she seen it before? Thing glows! Even with his sleeve down it's pretty obvious. There was no way no one saw that thing, he was rubish at hidding it.

Supposedly it was pretty recent that he got it. After/during a fight, that's why he used the bandages as an excuse. I remember something like that in the manual.

berto

I Saw the Devil
The cast just draws more attention to it, specially if it's gone missing all of the sudden. I know it's part of the story but that is one huge hole in logic there.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Well, I'm not gonna disagree with that. DMC4 is full of holes:p Dante gave them the Sparda only to beat them and get it back..XD

Pale Rider

Wickedly good
^Dante gave the Sparda?!? Wasn't it Trish who took it to them just to 'lure' Dante into Fortuna Castle to do some demon butt kicking?

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
He said C/Kat

EDIT---------
also her hair will probably be there in when in the real world...im saying like maybe when she's in "ghost" form and he sees her in demon world, you don't see her hair, but just her general features, like in Bayonetta

Top Bottom