• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The mysterious hooded girl, continued...

Asmodaius

^Dante gave the Sparda?!? Wasn't it Trish who took it to them just to 'lure' Dante into Fortuna Castle to do some demon butt kicking?

I believe it is like this:

Lady turns to Dante and asks for help to kick down some demon-worshipping cult. To be sure how they work, Dante asks Trish to go undercover by turning herself into the form of Gloria and hands over the sword Sparda to gain their trust faster. She has then discovered some things which she reported back to Dante who then crashed down the ceiling of their church and headshotted their leader.

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
^Asmo, I love you, you're one of my favorite other memebers, but is it possible to get on topic here? I'm sorry, I don't want to be rude and cut in, but there a ****tons of threads in the DMC4 section of the forum and if there isn't one about this, you can easily make one. Thanks mate.

Asmodaius

^Asmo, I love you, you're one of my favorite other memebers, but is it possible to get on topic here? I'm sorry, I don't want to be rude and cut in, but there a ****tons of threads in the DMC4 section of the forum and if there isn't one about this, you can easily make one. Thanks mate.

Of course, just answering a question.

Tiran

The great pretender.
I believe the chick is bald or low cut. When Tameem answered a question during an interview inquiring about the presence of 'sexy girls' in the game he smiled and said "It depends on your definition of sexy, but I think so." That probably means she isn't 'sexy' in a general way. Her being bald or low shaven would fit this new take on DmC and follow the punk style trend in this game first seen in Dante.

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
silence i have found out who the girl is
Birdo

but back on topic i think that the girl is probably lady
considering the original dante was young when he met lady
and the new guy is about the same age

Asmodaius

I would actually find it sexy that she has a shaved head. Hair is so overrated. Don't know why people are going all crazy about something like hair.

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
Honestly, I thought it looked like she had short blonde hair...something like Trinity from The Matrix, but blonde...I didn't see bald/shaved or whatever you want to call it. Perhaps I was seeing what I wanted to see though...that's what I saw when they did the close up on her face in the beginning though, when Dante was pulled into Limbo

berto

I Saw the Devil
I would actually find it sexy that she has a shaved head. Hair is so overrated. Don't know why people are going all crazy about something like hair.
You're not exactly the demographic they're aiming for with her.

Asmodaius

You're not exactly the demographic they're aiming for with her.

And what is that supposed to mean?

Choose your next words carefully, for you are about to step out onto a minefield, if you are trying to say what I think you are trying to say.

berto

I Saw the Devil
And what is that supposed to mean?

Choose your next words carefully, for you are about to step out onto a minefield, if you are trying to say what I think you are trying to say.

Calm down, I'm not trying to insult you or be hurtful in any way. All I'm saying is that the girl isn't the bait they they are using to luwer you into a purchase, in your case it'd be Dante. If I have oversteped my boundary I do apologize, it really wan't my intention to be hurtfull.

Asmodaius

Calm down, I'm not trying to insult you or be hurtful in any way. All I'm saying is that the girl isn't the bait they they are using to luwer you into a purchase, in your case it'd be Dante. If I have oversteped my boundary I do apologize, it really wan't my intention to be hurtfull.

Nah, I was just messing with you. ;P

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda
ASMO U BEGIN TO BE MORE WIERDER TO ME BY EVERY POST O_O.im joking but still dude thats wiierd but ur choice :D

Tiran

The great pretender.
It's a spray can. She's the character who's been tagging the city. It was hinted at in an earlier interview with Tammem.

Deadlegend

I’m going to hell y’all want anything?
I think she might be an artist or something. Because she has a tripod case and a spray paint can.

Top Bottom