• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The might of Nero (the goldfish)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
NerosDevil;116264 said:
Vergil isn't precisely original himself. A revengeful, livid teen who wants decisive power to fill the void upon which his mother died; and will obliterate to get his aspiration. It's quite cliché. Nero is a mixture between them both, correlating and picking aspects. Don’t get me wrong, DMC is my favorite story of all time; it’s got something distinctive I cannot put my finger on, not the usual. It retains a fair amount of depth, but lacks when plotholes arise. I’m not into Metal Gear Solid; but that’s a true basis of a story covering all points. I don't play DMC for gameplay; but it's mainly what many customers are attracted to.

+rep again.

great points.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
To me it is original, Vergil is not cliche. I'm done...

It's opinion. I don't have to answer to any of you people.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
No story is original anymore; since everyone copied off each other. However, the characters are something different and they have something about them I love more than anything else. I haven't really seen a story like DMC's; that in itself is original and it's my God. o_O It's more I wish they had more input information wise, instead of dragging it out.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
NerosDevil;116271 said:
No story is original anymore; since everyone copied off each other. However, the characters are something different and they have something about them I love more than anything else. I haven't really seen a story like DMC's; that in itself is original and it's my God. o_O It's more I wish they had more input information wise, instead of dragging it out.

You have made the best points all day, +rep.

All valid points or stating your opinion respectfully.^_^

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
NerosDevil;116273 said:
I hope people aren't taking me the wrong way >_< DMC's story is like the Bible to me XD

Really? I have always played it to feel like I'm fighting in hell we are all different I guess.:lol:

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
DMC...it's complex in different area's and simpler in others. I see DMC as following Dante's life, I mean, we see him eat pizza, go for sundaes, sleep, read magazines, listen to music, mess around. The game's just seem to reflect bigger moments. I can see the same for Nero too. A story doesn't have to be all action packed and explosions all the time. I just love seeing what he's doing, id like to see the same with Nero. I've been obsessed with DMC ever since ^_^

Saix

Devil's Advocate
Whoa! explosion of information nothing to do with my goldfish other than the fact Dante died...

Lol Nero is still alive and pumping, he's talkin to my fake Nautilis named Sam (due to lack of imagination)

Thankyou all for your support during this tough time :'( lol

Koemi

half-breed
well, goldfish tends to be rather sensitive to environment and drop dead in a split second... maybe you wanna name your fishes bosses names instead?? (Echidna, Nevan, Levi...how do you spell that whale!?)

Just a thought anyway, maybe Nero can live through it and you can start writing a fan fics from your fishes :cool:

Saix

Devil's Advocate
Koemi;117341 said:
well, goldfish tends to be rather sensitive to environment and drop dead in a split second... maybe you wanna name your fishes bosses names instead?? (Echidna, Nevan, Levi...how do you spell that whale!?)

Just a thought anyway, maybe Nero can live through it and you can start writing a fan fics from your fishes :cool:

Ooooo fish bosses? I didnt think of that? Maybe I'll get a large grouper and see if Nero gets eaten

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Dark Esura;118565 said:
No your not.

*points at sig*

Nero HATER! LOD KILLED NERO!!! GET 'EM!!!

JK :lol:

Screw the joke, you aren't even funny :dry: I am actually sorry for her loss, so show some respect pal...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom