• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Lust for Power

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan slashed at the kids attacking him, cutting off several limbs and heads. "C'mon, Vantes. How much you got?"

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
*Sora uses his Final Form Drive and starts slashing several Vatorai's*
*Riku starts slicing and dicing one of them*
*Scarecrow burns many of them*
*Asylum plenty of them with Lightning bolts*

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan looked at Asylum and leaped next to him. "Asylum, strike Spellbinder with a lightning bolt. I have an idea."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan pointed Spellbinder into the middle of the swarm of children, then chanted some strange words. "Alik karum, karakal meazuk!" The lightning bolt was infused with the power of fire as well and Dylan fired it into the swarm, causing a huge explosion.

Sereena

White Angel
Name:Alice
Story:She is a Robot that was prograped to think that she is a normal little girl she is very nice and playful she Gets hungery easly she thinks the every is just fun and games if she says "I want to give you a hug" DON'T LET HER SHE WILL GIVE YOU THE HUG OF DEATH anyways she can dress up as anyone if she wanted too she can also change her voice as the person she dressed up as
Hair Color:Orange
Eye Color:Green
Lockit Color:
Dress Color:Pink and Magenta

Satsui no Hado

Vantes:My children shall feast upon your flesh...*Snaps fingers on both hands and more of his children burst from the ground*

Satsui no Hado

Vantes:Such brute power,that is meaningless...*rips off a spikey arm of one of his children and uses it as a weapon*
Child:ITS SO PAINFUL DADDY!!!*Cries as he blood spills ot of where his arm use to be*
Vantes:Stop whining...*tentacles come out of Vantes's back and then snaps the neck of the child*

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan jumped away from the group of children he was easily slicing through and landed in front of Vantes, then he did a sweeping kick to knock Vantes on his feet. He held down Vantes' arms and sat on his legs so he couldn't move. "Dude, it's over. Let it go."

Satsui no Hado

*clapping comes from the roof of the church,on the roof was Kefka and Wesker*
Kefka:Hate to tell ya,but this is no where close to being over....
Wesker:Even though I despise the clown,hes right.
Kefka:Hey,don't be a hater...
Wesker:Lets just concentrate for now...
Asylum:Lemme guess,Vantes works for you guys?
Wesker:No,infact we never even met Vantes until now,impressive factory by the way.
*Vantes escapes Dylan's hold by turning his entire body into a bunch of tentacles and then slither away,he then turns back to normal when he slithered a few feet away from Dylan*
Vantes:Thank you.
Wesker:You're very welcome,I see you're the robot and clone making type of scientists.
Vantes:Indeed I am.
Kefka:Hey Wesker,lemme take on these guys.
Wesker:You sure?It'll be just you against all of them.
Kefka:That just makes me wanna fight 'em more...
Wesker:Very well then...*teleports beside Vantes and then grabs him and then teleports away*

Satsui no Hado

Kefka:Hehe...don't worry lizard boy,you'll get a break when you're sent to the afterlife...*rushes to Dylan and blows him away with just the palm of his hand slamming into Dylans face*
Asylum:Alright clown,lets dance...*Rushes up to Kefka attempting to punch him but before he could land that punch,Kefka flicked Asylum's forehead which caused Asylum to be blown away and then smashed into the church*
Sora:How powerful is this guy?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan coughed and got back up. "Your bark is worse than your bite, clown." He said, making the same ridiculous gestures as Kefka would to mock him. "Why don't you pick on someone your own power level?" He raised Spellbinder and smirked. "C'mon."

Satsui no Hado

Kefka:You do realize that I'm only toying with you guys at the moment,right?Well its just that I suggest that you surrender while I'm being a nice clown...

Top Bottom