• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Lust for Power

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan grabbed the child by the back of his collar and held him there, holding his forearms so that he couldn't swing them. "Child, do not start a fight with us when we have important business."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan shook his head. "He is only a child. It is to be expected." He looked closer at the child and saw the spikes coming out of his arms. "What the hell is wrong with him?!"

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
*Vantes walks through the church door*
Vatorai:*looks at Vantes*Daddy!*runs to Vantes and hugs him*
Vantes:Its been a while...

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan scoffed. "You need to keep better control of your child. He tried to steal from my friend, and has also tried to attack us."

Mr Anderson

gun slinging sword master
"any who i will go take the test fight the guardians get the blade you know"*starts going to the secret path he opened*

OOC:no i do not remember and the kid is an out of control freak ((((in clouds opinion))))

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
Vantes:I'm sorry,but I can't let you go through there...*snaps fingers and bunch of other children that look like Vatorai burst through the walls and windows and then grow spikes out of their bikes*
Asylum:Vantes?What are you doing?
Vantes:*smiles evily*My children...attack...*the Vatorai's charge to Cloud,Dylan,Asylum,Riku and Sora*

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan gritted his teeth. "Do we EVER get a break?! I just had my own father killed!" He grabbed Spellbinder and stared coldly at the swarm of demonic children. "Bring it, then. I have no patience."

Mr Anderson

gun slinging sword master
"ENOUGH IT IS ABOUT TIME I STOPPED HOLDING BACK" *SLOWLY PUTS ON SHADES AND GRABS SWORD IS CALM COOL AND COLLECTED* "welcome to the thunder dome B**** *tri thundagas the kids destroying most of them*

Top Bottom