• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Lust for Power

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
*Scarecrow and Asylum gets to the church with Riku,Sora and Nero*
Asylum:*looks at Riku's hovercraft*Not a bad ride....
Riku:Neither is yours...the names Riku,I'm a good pal of Sora's.
Asylum:My names Asylum.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan tore himself away from Cloud's grip. "I can walk on my own, thank you. And the Dragon's Fang is a priceless heirloom in my family. You can only have it until the mission's over, alright?"

Mr Anderson

gun slinging sword master
"Great I'll have to give Zack his sword back and then fight with a twig cause' someone won't let me get the Fang"

Satsui no Hado

*Asylum,Scarecrow,Riku,Sora and Nero enter the church to only find an empty church with a several empty coffins*
Asylum:What happened here?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan walked in after the others and took a deep sniff, then growled deeply. "Loch was here... Along with the others... And... There are many new scents. More than four, even..."

Satsui no Hado

*The pink haired boy that tried to snatch Cloud's materia from before crashes through a Church window*
Vatorai:*looks at Cloud and then points at him*Hey,its the big blonde bully...

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan elbowed Cloud. "Remember what I said, though. Once the mission's over, you're giving it back. Only a person with a dragon's DNA can use it to it's full potential anyway." He then looked at the child. "Who are you? Are you lost?"

OOC: GTG take a shower. Try not to go too far without me, okay?

Mr Anderson

"well good thing i have a little dragon in my dna then right" *goes to a wall and pushes in a brick and a secret path opens up*

Satsui no Hado

Vatorai:You big meanie...how could you hurt a kid like that?*while on the floor he grabs Clouds legs and then makes him fall*

Mr Anderson

*teleports to the other side of the room standing before i hit the ground* "Maybe because you're a little thief that's probably spying for the bad guy" *won't go into to detail in case he doesn't know*

Mr Anderson

*teleports away again right as hit lands so it won't leave a mark* "I'll just keep teleporting away you know that and I am not the bad guy you were trying to steal from me and now you cames in here broke the church's window and started attacking me so looks like your the bad one here"

Top Bottom