• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Lust for Power

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan put his hand to his head. "I'm sorry, guys. For snapping like that. I've just been under a lot of stress lately... You understand, I hope." He looked at the factory. "If he EVER talks about a voice in his head again, restrain him from doing anything stupid. Please. For all our good."

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
Scarecrow:We'll be sure to do so.
Sora:And yes,we do understand.Anyone who had just lost a father would be under a lot of stress...
Riku:So what do we do about the factory?
Sora:I guess we go in and see whats inside...
Nero:So into the factory we go then.
Sora:We might have to get a few reinforcements.Hey Dylan,can you get a few of your dragon soilders to come here?Oh and can one of them bring Azuka,considering we left her in the castle.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan nodded and took out Spellbinder, which shone a brilliant blue when he held it up. "This is a beacon for the dragons. It will only shine to those I'm calling. To anyone else, they can't see it."

Satsui no Hado

*The dragons fly toward the Island in great speeds and land infront of Dylan*
Nero:Huh?Only twelve dragons?
One dragon soilder:Forgive us,the rest of the soilders are trying to repair the damages in the city...
Another dragon soilder:Besides,you would have only needed me for this anyway.*takes off helmet*hey Dylan,its been a while.Its me,Edwin.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan's jaw dropped. "Edwin! My god, it's been a long time..." He looked around. He pointed at the first dragon soldier. "Can you go and get Azuka? We accidentally left her at the castle."

Satsui no Hado

Soilder:Yes sir!*flies away*
Edwin:You recognize him don't you?Thats soilder is William,the clumsy guy.Infact,everyone in this group is actually a child hood friend of yours.
Sora:Holy crap,these guys are bigger than you Dylan...

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan smirked. "Yes, I remember him. He was always the one we had to reassure and it was always so hard to keep him happy. It was worth it, though." He turned to Sora. "Yeah. They're all a bit older than me as well."

Satsui no Hado

Edwin:I'm sure you'll be able to recognize us all without our helmets...
*they all take off their helmets*
Marcus:Sup.
Simon:Yo.
Jerry:Holy crap,its been a while.
Dex:Hehe...hey there.
Nero:I think thats enough introductions...lets just get on moving...

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan shook his head. "Right, right. Sorry, I was having a nostalgia rush." He smiled at Nero and the others. "Well, you guys can help us investigate, alright? See that factory? Wasn't there before. We need to check it out."

Satsui no Hado

Edwin:No problemo.Guys,lets check out the factory for the D-man over here.
All of them:FOR THE D-MAN!!!
*they all charge to the factory*
*Asylum wakes up*
Asylum:*yawn*So what I miss?
*Scarecrow turns back into a coin*

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan sighed. "First off, you killed Kefka. Second, you almost got corrupted because you didn't listen to us. Only whoever the hell was talking to you. Third, I just got reunited with some friends and we're heading to the factory." He turned around, then turned back. "And Asylum, for the love of all that is good and holy, keep the damn eyepatch on. Please."

Satsui no Hado

Asylum:Well okay,I'll keep it on.You know,I had a weird dream.I was inside my own brain fighting some kind of shadowy version of me...
Sora:I can let you down now right?
Asylum:Yeah..*gets off Sora's back*
*William flies with Azuka on his back,he then lands and lets her down*
William:Here ya go old friend.Where are the others?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan smiled. "William, the others are investigating the factory." He turned to the others. "C'mon. Let's go."

Satsui no Hado

Asylum:Hey Azuka...
Voice:Imagine what it would be like if she was dead...
Asylum:Shut up...
Voice:Would you cry?Would you suffer?Tell me,how would you feel?
Asylum:I said shut up...
Voice:If you take off your eyepatch,then you'd be able to protect her.
Asylum:I don't wan't to hear from you anymore.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan turned to Asylum. "Are you talking to who I think you're talking to?" He said with a very serious tone of voice.

Satsui no Hado

*William looked to the side and saw a dragon in black armor*
Willaim:*sign*Did you hear him?We have to go in the factory.Hey Dylan,you remember Blake right?The ol' jerk from back in the day.
Blake:*while smoking a cigarette*Who you callin' a jerk?

Satsui no Hado

Blake:Yeah,I guess it has been a while....
William:Hey Dylan,weren't you and Blake rivals before?
Blake:Before?We still are...

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan shook his head. "Blake, I'm not doing any of your stupid contests anymore. The last one almost got me killed, remember? It's not like you care, though." He turned to William and whispered. "What the hell qualified him to get into the army...?"

Top Bottom