• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Lust for Power

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
*Asylum teleports out of the castle with Scarecrow*
Asylum:Holy crap,I never really used my teleportation spell before...that felt weird...
Scarecrow:Are you ready?*starts to use the flamethrower part of the scythe to make it as a jet,Scarecrow then gets on like some kind of witch on the broomstick*
Scarecrow:Get on.
Asylum:Sure*gets on as if it were a hover board*

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises walked along them, without saying a word, sighing when he heared the "legend of the dragonfang", but eventually he had to ask something."And how is supposed we are going to crosss the sea to reach the island?".

Mr Anderson

gun slinging sword master
"I don't know about you but fenrir was modified to do it land see all terrain dylan can fly the rest of you I don't know

Satsui no Hado

Asylum:Well this scythe is being used a jet by me and Scarcrow.While Nero and Sora and Riku have gone on some kind of hover vehicle...
OOC:For those of you that saw the Sora and Riku vs Xemnas fight,should know what Vehicle I'm talking about.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan jumped up and flew forward, his mind on other matters. As long as father can be brought back, I have no reason to be so bitter towards others... He thought. I should be ashamed of myself for doing such a brash thing.

Satsui no Hado

OOC:I'm so terribly sorry...I didn't mean to snap.Its just that you didn't even say that you came to a beach.Or Fenrir transformed so that it could cross the ocean.It just felt so undetailed.Please forgive me...

Mr Anderson

gun slinging sword master
OOC:fenrir was modified just to drive on water and no problem but how about now we are approaching the church

almost there

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan sighed and looked down at the pure, blue water. Somehow, he felt like the sea looked. Full of turmoil and conflicting emotions.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan sighed when he saw land and landed softly, his bare feet being warmed by the sand. He turned around to look at the others, who were also closing in fast.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan sighed and looked at the factory. "Well, whatever it is, it doesn't look active..." He muttered to himself. "Machines have no place in this world..."

Top Bottom