• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Lust for Power

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan looked at the island. "It's the island where the Dragon's Church is built. I don't know if it's useful or not, though."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"You know Dragons have a sort of a order that workships them". Moises closed his eyes and remembered his friend Cal."They are called Dracomancers or Dragoons".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan looked again. "What the?! That was not there before! Never in my eighteen years of life..." He shook his head. "What is that factory's purpose?"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan jumped out the hole in the side and spread his wings, then landed gracefully next to Cloud. "Of course we're coming. Why wouldn't we?"

Mr Anderson

gun slinging sword master
you were being all what and who any ways imma get dragon fang

((ill have kratos enter the strory in a bit to even up the sides))

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
OOC:Just in case you don't know how some of the revived characters look.
normal_blackknight.jpg

Zelgius
kefka-dissidia-jpg.jpg

Kefka
335590-rundas0_super.jpg

Rundus
soulcalibur4-sc4_pub_3dhr_algol_situation_001a_psd_jpgcopy.jpg

Algol
You guys know what Zack Fair and Vergil look like so I don't need a picture for them.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
OOC: Holy crap Zelgius looks like Cecil from FFIV! And I don't remember Rundas being truly evil... He was possessed.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
OOC: I see. Well, let's continue.

BIC: Dylan smiled slightly. "C'mon, Asylum. We gotta go." He, somehow, felt better knowing there was a way to bring his father back. It gave him hope.

Mr Anderson

gun slinging sword master
Ok there is a legend that in the church lies a blade named dragon fang with the elemental powers of earth air fire water light and dark but only one powerful enough to control its mighty power may wield it

Top Bottom