• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Lust for Power

Mr Anderson

gun slinging sword master
And now he thinks i don't trust him well if he can hear me trust and being yelled at by some half breed ,,which i have no problem with half breeds,, and getting angry are different

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan took a deep breath. "All I want is my father to be with me again. But you would say that my emotions are making me make an irrational decision. But so what? If you lost your father, and there was a way to bring him back, would you gladly try?" He turned around and walked back to the group. "I want you to trust me. All of you. I am not going to do something stupid. I'm going to do what's right, no matter the cost. I will bring the First back, even if I die."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan nodded. "You keep saying that our emotions get in the way, so you seem to think that emotions make us weak. After all, if I didn't have emotions, would my father be dead?" He paused to let Cloud answer.

Mr Anderson

"His death would still be a possibility but less likely and I am not saying emotions are making us weak that is a lie.:

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan nodded in understanding. "I see... I'm sorry for being so upset. But you understand why I got so angry... Right? I bet you would've done the same thing."

Mr Anderson

"It is a possibility yes but all I think is in battle you need to be calm cool and collected with no rash moves made out of negative emotions or a arrogant attitude other wise act how you want but in battle always remember the Three C's"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan looked at his feet. "Calm, cool and collected... I know..." He looked at the space where his father's corpse had been, then looked at Asylum. "I feel so lost right now... I want to bring him back, but doing that is nearly impossible..."

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
(Meanwhile in an abandoned church)
*Loch's minions bring him several coffins*
Aeon:So who else shall return to world of the living?
Loch:In a moment you'll see...Mai ya hu,zeukga-hezetsu,eracmallos-kratsos-meraco,hail Merlin...*the moment Loch said "Hail Merlin",a shiny ball of aura appeared infront of Loch and started to fire energy at the coffins*
*Then all of a sudden,the people inside the coffin bursted out of it and looked at Loch with such red agressive eyes*
Loch:Welcome..Kefka,Algol,Zelgius,Ganondorf,Vergil,Zack Fair and Rundas...
Kefka:So this how the old turned out be after I left...pathetic...
Algol:Indeed...
Zelgius:So,who are you?
Loch:I am Loch,the one who revived you all...
Ganondorf:...Well then,I am in debt to you...
Algol:Same with me...
Zelgius:I guess me too...
Kefka:As long as I get to destroy everything...
Vergil:Where is my Yamato?
Loch:A boy named Nero has it,I will take you to him if you serve me...
Vergil:Very well then...
Loch:And to mister Zack Fair,I understand that you are looking for someone...
Zack:Yes I am...how did you know?
Loch:Never mind that,help me and I'll take you to him...
Zack:If you say so...
Rundus:Just pay me and I'll serve...
Loch:Good to know...

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Devil of War;252120 said:
OOC:Well I'm gonna only make the main characters fight those villains only one at a time,sometimes two at a time.

OOC: Alright, can we continue? Asylum is being addressed.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
OOC: Just try to not get Overloaded.

BIC: Moises was in the corner, holding his weight with his ffoot on the wall, sighning at the emotions disscution.

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
OOC:No need to worry,I won't over load
Asylum:*looks from a window*Such a view...*sees an island*Hey Dylan,what is that island over there?

Mr Anderson

*is muttering again so not even dylan can hear*Zack is back i sensed him he was like sephiroth oh no they have him and theyre gonna use me or him as bait

Top Bottom