• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Lust for Power

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan could hold his tears back no more. "I spent so long trying to find you... I did... I worked so hard! I tried my hardest! And you died! I... I was so worried... And I failed... I failed... I'm so sorry father..." He dug his face into his dead father's chest and cried, long and hard, his sobs shaking his body. "I'm sorry..."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"Tsk". Moises closed to Dylan slowly, he got the rapier out of his coat and pointed it to his father corpse."I think i got something that can help, but it will require a great price Dylan".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan stopped burying his face and looked at Moises. "What's the price? Anything to bring him back... Even MY death."

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
Scarecrow:The rapier wouldn't help,warlock energy was in that bolt...when warlock energy was cause of someones death,theres nothing that can help that person...

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan clenched his fist and slammed it on the wall. "Dammit! Kayne... I will not rest until I have your head as a trophy... What you did to him is unforgivable! I will kill you!"

Satsui no Hado

Asylum:Isn't there anything that heal him from Warlock energy?
Scarecrow:Well actually...if a warlock was too absorb the warlock energy out of the corpse,then I guess the rapier would work...
Asylum: (sarcasticlly)This is just perfect....(normal voice)I was cause of the death of my friend's own father...

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan turned around. "Since my father is dead, and I was the prince... I am now in command." He looked at the dragon medics. "You. Preserve the corpse until he can be revived."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"I am gonna use a forbidden art Necromancy". Moises chanted a few words in a strange language."But you ganna be sure, his wounds will never heal, is meat and skin will decay, and be even more sure of the price because the price is a portion of your soul".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan shook his head. "No. I don't want him to suffer like that. He won't become a zombie on my watch."

Satsui no Hado

*All the dragon medics work together to pick up the first dragon and then go off and prepare for his burial*
Asylum:...Dylan,I'm so sorry...I should have killed Kayne before he left the spellcaster city.That way,none of us would have suffered...

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"Then be need to use the rapier and we need Kayne". Moises said, while he put the rapier on his back."Is there a way to lure Kayne here?".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan shook his head. "It was my fault. I didn't react in time. You had nothing to do with it." He took a deep breath. "I repeat Moises' question. Is there a way to lure Kayne here?"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan took a deep breath. "Then we will force him back, by any means necessary. I will not stand to see my father die when something can be done. And if we can't bring him back... We'll bring my father to him."

Mr Anderson

gun slinging sword master
Emotions got in the way again as i said earlier and i quote "fighting with emotions leaves openings openings cause death" Dylan and asylum believed that after kayne and loch fought kayne would magically be good again leading to dylan calling off the firsts army and asylum to be targeted by energy that led to the firsts death they will not listen to me they have shown that much the love triangle and danger to loved ones will make them easy targets I don't know what im going to do. *is pacing in a corner muttering so no one will hear*

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan's higher than human senses picked up Cloud's muttering. "Shut up." He said coldly. "Emotions are what makes us stronger, Cloud. You of all people should know that."

Mr Anderson

What are you talking about Dylan *straight faced but with an oblivious tone pretending he didnt say anything*

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan's eyes narrowed. "Just because no one else heard you doesn't mean I didn't. Either you stop acting like that right now, or go join Kayne. I'm sure he'd be happy to accommodate you."

Mr Anderson

You don't know what you are saying you are emotionally unbalanced by your fathers death i respect that but maybe you should think about what you say i killed Lochs strongest fighter and saved azuka from his minions at the risk of my life i was on this journey before you were and as such have proved myself many times over so watch what you say *with a cold voice and hostile manner*

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan clenched his fist. "I would have done the same. Why can't you believe me?" He looked around at the group. "If I am not trusted by one... Then you all don't trust me. I will leave, then." He turned to the hole in the wall and walked through. "I will bring my father back by myself."

Top Bottom