• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Lust for Power

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan grabbed Kayne's shoulder. "Dude, calm down. If you get mad, he'll end up killing you easily."

Mr Anderson

gun slinging sword master
you used lochs spell book it should be oobvious he is more powerful especially now that i have devil hand and god hand

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
*Kayne fell to the ground due to the pain of his arm being off*
Kayne:You'll pay for this treachery...MY STEED!!!ATTACK HIM!!!*The first dragon bursts through the walls and tries to attack Loch but Loch grabbed the dragon by the side of its neck and throws him to the wall and then starts kicking his face*

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan's eyes widened. "Hell no!" He yelled, and stood in front of Loch, taking the kicks as best as he could.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan turned around and pointed Spellbinder at the First. "Father... Come back!" He yelled at the bright ray pierced the First Dragon.

Satsui no Hado

*The red eyes of the dragon turned normal again as the dragon came back to his senses*
First Dragon:...D-Dylan?Whats going on?
Loch:Looks like your steed has turned to normal Kayne...
Kayne(while on the ground):My plan,it has failed....
*First Dragon glares at Kayne*
First Dragon:You!!!*roars loudley which was a call to the dragon soilders and they burst through the walls and surround Kayne*
Loch:...This is gonna be one hell of a war...
*Nero falls from a large hole in the ceiling with Aeon,Kessler,Wesker,and Arkahm jump in after him*
Aeon:What the hell?*looks around*Some kind of party going on?
Loch:Gentlemen,alot has changed...
*Sora bursts threw the ground with a another Keyblade bearer*
Sora:Sorry I'm late,I thought I could have brought a friend of mine...everyone,meet Riku.
Loch:Gentlemen,Sephiroth is dead and Kayne is no longer one of us...we must go...*Loch,Aeon,Kessler,Wesker and Arkahm teleport*

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan felt choked up. He looked at his father with tears in his eyes. "Thank god you're alright, father..." He said, his voice cracking. He shook his head to get out of his trance. "Father, call off the attack! Kayne isn't with Loch anymore."

Satsui no Hado

*Scarecrow enters the room with Asylum and Azuka*
Scarecrow:Sorry for not being of assistance but I had to find these two...
*Kayne glared at Azuka*
Kayne:Heal my arm Demon...

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan scoffed. "Be nicer if you want stuff to go your way from now on, Kayne." He smiled. "It'll work."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises sighned, looking at the first dragon."It looks like my training will never come to be". He thinked, another voice sounded on his mind."Kill them, and your demonic powers should raise there you get your training". He sighned and closed Dylan thinking again ."Shut up Blood".

Satsui no Hado

Kayne(to Dylan):Are you actually thinking that I'd join this group of weaklings?If I had my Devil Hand right now,I would have vaporized all of you off the face of excistence...
Asylum:I don't wan't someone who was my former best friend to die like this,no matter how much pain hes put me through...
*Kayne looks at Asylum,and then quickly turns to blast a massive hole on one of the dungeon's walls*
First Dragon:Hey!!!Be thankful that I spared your worthless life!!!
Kayne:Loch shall suffer...*grows karge bat wings and starts to fly out of the massive hole*
*Kayne flies just a few feet away from the castle but stops and looks at Asylum*
Kayne:Thank you for the kind words Asylum,I shall repay you by...MAKING YOU REST IN PEACE FIRST!!!*Fires a giant lightning bolt at Asylum however the First Dragon gets in the way of the blast and gets struck through the heart by the bolt*
Kayne:Muahahahahahahahahaha!!!*flies away*

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan's eyes widened. "Father!" He ran toward the first and stopped. He didn't know what to do. "Azuka! Help him, please!"

Satsui no Hado

*A group of dragon medics run out of the army and go to the First Dragon and start listeaning to his heart*
Dragon Medic Leader:We are sorry Dylan...theres no heart beat,the healing spell was not casted fast enough...hes dead...

Top Bottom