• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Lust for Power

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan got up quickly and stood at his full height. "I'm stupid for fighting for what is right?" He said, annoyed. He brandished Spellbinder. "You have much to learn about human nature, Loch."

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
*Sephiroth rushes toward Cloud with great power*
Loch:Thats what makes you a stupid hybrid,you keep comparing me to a human!!!I AM A GOD!!!

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan laughed. "Holy crap, dude. You're just like any other stupid villain. You don't keep a realistic assessment of your strengths and weaknesses AT ALL. Not very smart." He swung Spellbinder in a wide arc, firing a wave of light energy at Loch.

Satsui no Hado

*Loch blasts a massive blast of warlock energy at the wave and uses his other hand to make a barrier to protect himself from Azuka's fire*
Loch:FOOL!!!I HAVE ONLY STRENGTHS!!!NO WEAKNESSES...*looks at Azuka*but you do...*fires a bolt of electricity at Azuka but Asylum runs in front of the bolt and takes the hit in order to protest Azuka*
Asylum:Forgive me...father...*falls to the ground bleeding*
Loch:STUPID BOY,I AM EMBARESSED TO EVEN CALL YOU A SON!!!

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan clenched his fist and ran forward with his sword raised high above his head. "You are a monster! Nothing more! You don't deserve life, or power!" He pushed Asylum away. "If you're going to use someone as a punching bag, I'm right here." He turned halfway to look at Azuka. "Get Asylum outta here. I'll stave him off as long as I can. Go. NOW."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan groaned. "Ignore it, please. Take Asylum and go now." He walked forward, until he was right next to Loch. "Are you ready to stop with the spells and use a sword for once, Loch?"

Satsui no Hado

*Loch lightning bolt clashes with spellbinder*
Loch:When you see that pathetic son of mine again,tell him that he is a disgrace among his entire family...
(meanwhile with Azuka and Asylum)
*Asylum lies down as he bleeds from his wounds*

Top Bottom