• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Lust for Power

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
Scarecrow:Sure...*holds the materia with Dylan and says the prayer for the healing spell and puts his index finger on Cloud's forehead*

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan pointed Spellbinder at Cloud and gently touched the tip of the blade to the same point Scarecrow's finger was touching. Please work... He thought.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan took a step back. He noticed Cloud's shades on the ground and picked them up. He'll want these... He thought.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan walked forward and held out the shades. "You still need these?" He said with a sarcastic grin on his face.

Mr Anderson

gun slinging sword master
*grabs them and wipes the blood off*Thank you *back to straight face and neutral tone*I am surprised azuka didnt realize you 2 loved her sooner.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan sighed. "I didn't know Asylum loved her... If I did, I wouldn't have said anything. Now she has to choose... And I feel so embarrassed now..." He turned away. "Who could love a freak like me anyway...?"

Mr Anderson

Better now yes I am glad you are okay *straight face neutral will stay straigh faced and neutral unless I type otherwise*

Satsui no Hado

*Walks to Dylan*Asylum:I'm the freak,my father is a warlock,my best friend is a warlock,I couldn't save any of you when Kayne and Loch attacked...I don't deserve Azuka...

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan put a hand on Asylum's shoulder. "You deserve her just as much as I do. It's just up to her to choose." He looked at Azuka, a smile on his face. "Like I said, I'll be happy for you no matter who you choose." He was lying, though. I wish I was telling the truth... He thought sadly.

Mr Anderson

We must not let emotions get in our way we must fight without anger for anger makes openings openings bring your death we must fight calm cool and collected remember the 3C's

and since you two are arguing we could always give her to nero or sora *neutral tone but i crack a small smile*

Satsui no Hado

*a hand phases through the ground grabs Asylum's ankle and pulls him in through the floor,which made him leave behind the rose he made*
*then Asylum is taken to a lower floor and is now in a dungeon,he was then thrown to a wall*
Asylum:Who dares?
Loch:Hello son...
Asylum:*eyes widen*Father....

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan saw as Asylum was pulled through the ground. He turned to Azuka. "This will have to wait." He kissed her on the cheek and ran to the staircase.

Top Bottom