• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Lust for Power

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
*Asylum is getting thrashed by Loch*
Asylum:Father...please stop...
Loch:No my dear Asylum...*kicks Asylum on his side*I will never stop...
Asylum:I don't want to hurt my dear father...
Loch:I have thrown the entire city of spellcasters into chaos long ago and yet you don't wan't to hurt me?!?*stomps on Asylum's back*
Asylum:Father...
Loch:Now maybe I should take out the other eye...

Satsui no Hado

*before Cloud slashes Loch's back,Loch grabs Cloud's sword and tosses it aside*
Loch:You wish to die along my pathetic son?So be it...*grabs Cloud's neck and starts electracuting him*

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan did not run, but he jumped down the stairs and right after Cloud was grabbed, he thrust forward with Spellbinder, intending to stab Loch.

Mr Anderson

gun slinging sword master
*Still straight faced is barely afeected sword gets ack in his hand no one noticed a materia in his hand that reduces magical dameage kicks free and gets ready*

Satsui no Hado

Asylum:Father,please...enough already...
Loch:SILENCE!!!*Use a fire whip spell and makes a cut across Asylum's face*

Satsui no Hado

*Loch grabs Dylan by the neck and slams him into a wall and then starts whispering in his ear*
Loch:You know,Kayne has left me to be in charge of the First Dragon...do you think I should cook him up or make a nice dragon scale coat?

Satsui no Hado

Loch:Stupid Hybrid!!!*tosses Dylan aside and shocks him a massive lighting bolt*
*Loch looks at Cloud*Loch:As for that slash on my back...*flicks Cloud's forehead which was a spell that made a shockwave that sent Cloud flying*

Top Bottom