• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Lust for Power

Mr Anderson

gun slinging sword master
*slashes one back*you cant win your letting your emotions get in the way *teleports behind sephiroth*its time zack left me other things as well like this *uses genesis' limit break from crisis core*

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
*Sephiroth tries to deal with the pain of the attack*
Sephiroth:You have forced my hand Cloud....*runs up to Cloud and puts his hand on his face which was a new technique Sephiroth learned from Loch,the new technique made Cloud have a vision of Aerith and Zack's death in order to torture Cloud*

Satsui no Hado

*Kayne snapped his fingers and the bullets exploded before they hit him*
Kayne(to Moises):I've heard you've been looking for a warlock...

Mr Anderson

*smiles arrogantly because the tears never left his eyes and were hidden by the shades*they talk to me sometimes and they believe in me *impales sephiroth again but this time slices all the way through*

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan smirked at Kayne. "Y'know Kayne, we never finished our fight before because Loch had to come in and make it unfair... So how about we finish it now?"

Marisa

Hope with Doubt
Asylum I just can't make a decision I'm sorry its Impossiable Just can't I love you both but my decision will tell otherwise so I can't sorry

Mr Anderson

no this time i get to help for my friends and because kayne had taught seph some interesting things before i got him

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan nodded. "Yeah. He made it unfair for me before. Why don't I make it unfair for him?" He motioned for Moises and Cloud to help him. "C'mon, three against two, Kayne. Not good odds."

Satsui no Hado

*Sephiroth keeps a firm grip on the blade in his gut to keep Cloud from moving and then he stabs Cloud in the forehead*

Satsui no Hado

*Kayne glares at Dylan and then quickly tackles him and makes him crash through a wall*
Kayne:Lets end this Hybrid!!!

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan rolled his eyes, even though he was in pain. "Okay, dude, two things. One, you're really freaking loud. Two, get a frigging breath mint. Seriously." He threw a punch at Kayne's face, intending to knock him off.

Satsui no Hado

Kayne:Like you should be talking about awful breathe...your breathe smells like a dead goat wrapped in rotten meat...*runs up to Dylan and lands a barrage of bone shattering punches*

Top Bottom