• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Lust for Power

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
Asylum:Azuka!You're back!*hugs her*They didn't hurt you did they?
Scarecrow:Wow..*picks up Cloud and carries him on his back*even though you insult me with Wizard of Oz jokes,I'll still help you up buddy...

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan wanted to run up and hug Azuka, but he thought if he did, Asylum would get angry at him. "I'm glad for your safe return, Azuka." He said in a flat voice.

Mr Anderson

gun slinging sword master
*fumbles around and drops a healing materia*someone boost your healing powers with this and i might be better *coughs up blood that looks a little black*

OOC:time for me to vacuum ill ba back

Satsui no Hado

Asylum:From the moment I met you...I felt this,*uses a spell to make a rose appear in his hands and gives it to Azuka*Azuka,I love you...

Satsui no Hado

Asylum:I know,but I was so worried about Azuka...you're right,thats why you're better for her.I'm selfish,you are selfless...*walks to Scarecrow*

Mr Anderson

*blacks out* What aww i blacked out i hurt all over and i feel poisoned this is too much for spellbinder scarecrow use that healing spell dylan use spellbinder and both of you use the materia to boost your power that might work

Satsui no Hado

Scarecrow:I'll heal you Cloud...*gently puts him on the floor and says his healing praying and then puts his index finger on Cloud's forehead*

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan took Azuka's hand. "Whoever you choose, I'll be happy for you, Azuka." He walked over to Cloud, Spellbinder in hand.

Mr Anderson

hold it with scarecrow you will both have to be touching it focus on absorbing energy and it will boost all healing powers *coughs up blood and blacks out*

Top Bottom