• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Lust for Power

Mr Anderson

gun slinging sword master
Control yourselves *with contempt in his voice* if we beat you then we get our friends back deal? I say this for sephiroth is no challenge.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan cracked his neck. "Y'know, you guys keep arguing, you're never gonna get anything done." He said. "So keep arguing." He added with a smirk.

Mr Anderson

Yes argument leads to petty disputes that interfere with the more important matters which is why I have stopped vocalizong my opinions *straight and neutral as usual*

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
*Sephiroth and Wesker both smile and then teleport away*
Asylum:Great,now we have to find the others...so much for sneaking around,well atleast we know where Nero is...wheres Sora and Scarecrow?Also,how did you guys know where I was?

Mr Anderson

You don't suppress your energy your an easy beacon also nero is the only demonic energy that would be with you other than azuka

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan showed the coin. "This is Scarecrow. Dunno if he's okay, though." Then he pocketed the coin. "I knew you were here because I have a connection to this place. It's my home, so if it's ever in danger... I get headaches." He then sighed. "I accidentally left Sora behind. I thought he'd have the sense to follow us, but I guess not."

Mr Anderson

Depends can you teleport this will be one shot at a quick fix I will go to the spot they teleported from and follow because teleporting leaves little traces follow them and 2+2=4

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan gritted his teeth and looked at the ground. "No... I can't teleport. Do you have a materia that can?"

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
*Asylum grabbed the coin*
Asylum:As I read in some books...Scarecrow was sealed into this coin by the legendary Merlin...it also said that Scarecrow is summoned and can stay for two hours but then after those two hours,he can be summoned again in one more hour from those two hours.Lets see if its true...*flipped the coin and it landed on heads,which summoned Scarecrow.
Scarecrow:Hello again everyone...*Scarecrow stands with no wounds from his other battle,infact he looks as if he never fought at all*

Mr Anderson

*grabs a bag looks through it* no its with fenrir the rest of my materia and my swords in edge id have to teleport there to get look I will get her back ok.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan nodded. "I trust you. Now go. And promise me..." He put his hand on Cloud's shoulder. "Promise me she won't be hurt."

Mr Anderson

*appears by azuka grabs her and teleports back then falls over in pain*they must have used magic too hurt any who teleported back this is strong stronger than me or spellbinder it will take alot of power to help me now but i got her back *passes out*

OOC:gtg vacuum the house

Top Bottom