• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Lust for Power

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan kicked the door to the mess hall down, only to find himself face to face with Aeon. His expression was dry. "Well well, look what the cat dragged in. A guy obsessed with clocks. How fun."

Marisa

Hope with Doubt
*Finally Catchs up with Dlyan and is now out of Breath*Finally I've found....*Looks at Aeon*Now Lookie here The Time Dude

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
Asylum(to the group):How did you get here so fast and...undetected?
*Nero cuts off one of Aeons legs*
*Aeon screams in pain but manages to hold his balance,Aeon then punches Nero in the face which cause Nero to fall but Aeon then picks up his Clock Sword and stabs Nero in the gut again*

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan scoffed. "I was undetected because of this." He held out the glowing Spellbinder. Then he jumped forward to Nero's side. "Looks like you could use some help." He took a large swing and cut Aeon's arm off, then he pulled the sword out of Nero's gut. "You okay?"

Satsui no Hado

*Wesker appears in super fast speeds behind Azuka and grabs her by the back of the neck*
Wesker:I wonder how easily your neck could break...
*As Aeon bleeds on the floor due to his arms and legs being cut off,he quickly grabs Nero's leg and teleports to the roof*

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan jumped behind Wesker and wrapped his sword around Wesker's neck. "She goes free. Now." He pushed the sword closer at the utterance of that last word.

Satsui no Hado

Wesker:Very well then...*pushes Azuka away however Kessler teleports infront of Azuka and grabs her arms and teleports away with her*
Wesker:Now its just you and me...*elbows Dylan in the stomach*

Mr Anderson

gun slinging sword master
Dylan you mus'nt let your emotions get the better of you just fight and win *decapitates wesker* *spoke in a neutral tone straight faced*

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
DanteDude99;251408 said:
Dylan you mus'nt let your emotions get the better of you just fight and win *decapitates wesker* *spoke in a neutral tone straight faced*

OOC: I don't think it's that easy to win against these guys. >_<

Satsui no Hado

*as Weskers head flies in the air,Weskers body jumps up and catches it and puts it back on his neck*
Wesker:Loch spells have improved...he made us practically invincible...
Asylum:I'll just have to turn you into something like I did with Vanitas then...

Mr Anderson

gun slinging sword master
*is surprised* looks like fun ((as of now clous is always neutral and straigh faced until i post otherwise))

Satsui no Hado

*Asylum stands beside Dylan and looks at Wesker*
Asylum:Where are Nero and Azuka?
Wesker:Nero is on the roof,Azuka's location is something I'll never reveal...
Asylum:Tell us now!
Wesker:What does she mean to you?
Asylum:I...lo-shes a friend of mine...

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan looked at Asylum when he heard him cut off the word love. Oh great... He thought. I have competition... He stepped on Wesker's back. "Where's Azuka? I lo-... She's important to our team."

Satsui no Hado

*Sephiroth walks in through the door*
Sephiroth:Funny,just a day ago you were mocking me for being beaten by these guys...and here you are,on the ground with your head barely attached...*blasts away Dylan with a fire spell*
*Wesker gets up and looks at Sephiroth*Wesker:Shut up you mamas boy...
Sephiroth:Shut up you Johnny Bravo look a like..

Top Bottom