• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Lust for Power

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
Scarecrow:That does it...*raises his weapon to Cloud*refer to me as the Wizard of Oz scarcrow one more time,I dare you...

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan gritted his teeth. "Shut up, both of you! How are we supposed to work together if you keep arguing?! You guys are acting like spoiled children, so make up, shut up, and then let's keep going, GOT IT?!"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan raised an eyebrow. "What just happened? There was a near-human guy standing there two seconds ago, now there's just this..." He picked up the coin. It was slightly warm to the touch. "A coin?"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Suddenly, it clicked for Dylan. "He must be a summoned soul. Strange that a soul would have no emotion, though..." He looked at Cloud. "Will you stop acting like a kid and be mature for once?"

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
OOC:For those of you that read Scarecrows Bio,you'd know whats going on.
For those of you that didn't,Scarecrow was sealed inside a coin.When he is summoned,he can be out of the coin form for two hours.When he is back as a coin,he is stuck like that for an hour.He can be summoned if the person that weilds the coin flips it into heads.If it turns out to be tails,then a different spirit is summoned.

Mr Anderson

gun slinging sword master
No I am fine I will follow your guys lead i dont need to talk to do that i dont need to talk to fight either *says straight faced in a neutral voicew and then goes silent again*

Top Bottom