• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Lust for Power

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
The fours blades hitted Moises on his back, though he didnt feeled a thing, he kicked Scarecrow again sending him to Dylan, and getting his rapier out.

OOC: For defeating Moises you will need the rapier and impale it on his chess.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan got up and grabbed Spellbinder, which was lying on the ground a few feet away, and kicked the rapier out of Moises' hands. "You ain't so tough without your sword, I imagine." He picked it up. It was very lightweight, and had a faint magical aura around it. It seemed to be almost drawn to Moises. "Nice sword. Maybe I'll keep it."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"I will allow you to keep my rapier in a few good 1000 years". Moises summoned his scythe and got a magnum out of his coat, he started to gather around his gun dark energy and he runned to Dylan kicked the rapier off from his hand and roundhouse kicked Dylan chess sending him to other tree, then he shot his gun at him and sickles of darkness flyed to him, later he walked and picked his rapier of the ground and turned to Scarecrow.

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
Scarecrow:You still have those blades on your back...thats good...*claps his hands as the blades bursted into millions of very tiny but incredibly sharp shards and started to swarm around Moises and started delivering many cuts on him*

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"I will never suffer". Moises bursted into flames and all the shards were sended flying to all directions cutting both Dylan and Scarecrow.

OOC: For Moises to get hurt he needs a really long fight on normal form when he is on Blood DT he needs to be impaled by the rapier.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan grunted and grabbed Spellbinder. He ran forward with a death cry and started slashing at Moises repeatedly, finishing by stabbing the blade dead-center in Moises' chest. "Die, you asshole!" He yelled as he thrust the blade deeper and deeper until it came out Moises' back.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
The crazy demon;250942 said:
OOC: I picked up the rapier again. Just saying it.

OOC: I replaced the rapier with Spellbinder. Just don't have Moises destroy that blade. It's important to the story.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"It wont matter this blade harms the demon side, but not the human body". Moises stabbed his rapier so hard in Dylan that it actually gout out his hand and went from Dylan chess until it got out by his back.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan lurched backwards, the sword still impaled in him. He gasped for air and coughed up a puddle of blood. "D...Damn you..." He muttered, his teeth bloody, his mouth filled with the sickening taste of blood.

Satsui no Hado

Scarecrow:So,the dragon and human hybrid is injured...I would feel sorry if I had emotions...so I guess its just you and me now...

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
OOC: He is harmed but not dead.

BIC: Moises kicked the handle of the rapier, and send it flying from Dylan chess to Scarecrow, missing all vitals of Dylan.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan's shattered ribs caused him pain with every breath. There was a gaping hole in his chest, and his right arm couldn't move. He got up painfully, Spellbinder in his left hand, and raised it high above his head, then brought it down, trying to hit Moises' head.

Satsui no Hado

*as the rapier hit Scarecrow,Scarecrow was not hurt by it*
Scarecrow:You don't get it,do you?I have no feelings,which means I can't feel injuries.*takes out the rapier and uses his flamethrower to set the rapier's blade on fire,then he threw it at Moises*

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises used his katanas and made a X with them so he could block Dylan attack, when he did, the rapier in flames hit his chess, the wings dissappeared and his clothes returned to their black colors.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan collapsed, exhausted and feeling faint from blood loss. His ragged, uneven breaths were quiet and pained.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan gritted his teeth. "Hello, I'm DYING over here!" He coughed up some more blood and his breathing became more ragged.

Mr Anderson

gun slinging sword master
I always feel left out. *is sitting on the flat of his blade* ((he had stuck buster sword in a cliff face side ways and was sitting on it))

Take this *tosses Dylan a healing materia that will heal all his wounds*

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises grunted."And you will not know my name never". Moises walked towards the body of Dylan and taked the rapier of the hole in Moises chess, he made pression on the blade and red drops of blood fell from the tip, it started healing Dylan."This is one of my magic powers Blood of Battle".

Top Bottom