• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Lust for Power

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan grunted as the blood healed his wound. "Why are you helping me? I thought you were a warlock..." He looked at Cloud. "It's okay. He just started working before I could use the materia. That's all."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan tossed the materia back, then looked back at Moises. "I'll ask again. Why are you helping me if you're a warlock?"

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises put the rapier on his coat again."I will reply your question with other question". Moises sayed as his red eyes turned a little more darker."Do you wanna me to let you die of blood loss or do you wanna me end what i started?".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan sighed. "I wouldn't care either way." He replied coldly, although in his mind, he knew he didn't want to die. He still had to find his father.

Mr Anderson

gun slinging sword master
Ok what do you say about me finding Nero and Asylum?Sorry Scarecrow but I don't know you so your opinion is nixed.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan got up quickly. "Guys, I say we all stay together after we find the others. If we stay apart, then we'll be easy targets, easy to capture and kill. Even small groups will be easily picked off." He sighed. "Staying together is the only way to survive."

Top Bottom