• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Lust for Power

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises received the enrgy but it just made him temble a bit."You sholdnt test me". Moises used the katana to cut the arm it burned slowly until only ashes remained, he pushed himself at high speeds from the sky and kicked Scarecrow stomach so hard that when he hit the ground he breaked it.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
OOC: You guys are completely ignoring me! I even sent a giant arc of energy towards Moises, where did THAT go?

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
OOC_ Sorry DT, when i posted you posted a few seconds before and i didnt saw it, also the character is just fighting with Scarecrow that started the battle first, but i edit my post so the arc is there.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan gritted his teeth, and sent wave after wave of energy at Moises in a frenzied rage, yelling a death cry as he continued to fire and fire.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"You should not get on this young man". Moises materialized another katana in his other arm and put the rapier inside his coat, Then he slashes towards the enrgy wawes, creating a shorter one but it could deflect the energy coming from Dylan sending them to other direction.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan ran forward and sliced at the smaller wave with Spellbinder, dispelling it. "You obviously don't know what you're dealing with!" He leapt forward until he was right next to Moises and slashed as hard as he could.

OOC: Spellbinder can dispel evil spells, and since Moises is nothing more than a soul, it should hurt him a lot. At least, it should.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Devil of War;250914 said:
OOC:Now I feel a bit ignored,what happened to the blades Scarecrow fired?

OOC: I think we're all posting too fast, so we can't read each other's posts. We should establish a posting order.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
OOC: I sayed soul like saying he was a person with SOUL, also he was just looking for a warlock that could teach him how to control Blood and his new necromantic powers best.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
The crazy demon;250916 said:
OOC: I sayed soul like saying he was a person with SOUL, also he was just looking for a warlock that could teach him how to control Blood and his new necromantic powers best.

OOC: He is still full of evil powers, though, meaning Spellbinder would still hurt him.

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
OOC:How about this posting order:
DT
Crazy Demon
Me
Crazy Demon
hows this order,I figured CD deserved two turns per round since its 2 vs 1

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
OOC: For those getting ignored its not easy that when you are fighting with one another one comes and gets in the middle, no offense but this is why everyone hates to fight...... and when in the freaking hell did i sayed i was the villiam.

And yes it should hurt Moises a lot.

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
OOC:...Okay guys,lets just try this again.I've already made the order,and from now on during fights in this roleplay I will make the order and a fair order at that.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
OOC: Great, can we get going now? It's TCD's turn.

And Moises is acting like a villain because obviously warlocks are the bad guys, and he wants to learn from them instead of the good guys, the wizards.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises received the slash but he didnt feel any paint, after all is one of his abilities, he kicked Dylan and sended him flying to a tree, then he turned to Scarecrow.

OOC: If i was the villiam i would not only kick you.

And he wants to search for a warlock so he can leard to control demons and evil powers so he can control Blood inside of him.

Top Bottom