• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Lust for Power

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
The fire on Moises eyes fainted, to show just red eyes, the horns on his face became mist and his wings became ashes, his hair and his clothes returned to their normal color."Please leave me alone, i am just looking for a warlock to teach me".

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
Scarecrow:Warlock huh?You wan't to be a warlock?That makes you a threat...*picks up his scythe and turns it around to flamethrower side,then fires a giant blast of flames at Moises*

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises put his hand opened in front of him, a wall of bones was builded to protect him from the fire, h summons his black cristal scythe Guardian and teleports behind scarecrows and slashes.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises continues to struggle with Scarecrow, this time even harder, he put his other hand in front of Scarecrow and started to throw fireballs from it.

Satsui no Hado

*Scarecrow quickly grabs Mosies hand before he fires the fire balls and then throws him on floor*
Scarecrow:Has anyone ever told you that you are indeed an amazing fighter?

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"Tsk". Before he hit the ground he slashed with his scythe the floor, creating a rifht below, he smiled as the portal closed and another rift appeared above Scarecrow.

Satsui no Hado

*Scarecrow uses the flamethrower part of his scythe in order to give him an aerial boost which allowed him to recover from his fall in the rift and got out*
Scarecrow:Lord Merlin has trained my to fight against guys like you...

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises slashed down at hight speed cutting Scarecrow, when he landed he cracked the floor beneath him, and he pointed his index and middle fingers to Scarecrow then he shooted several lightnings from his fingers to Scarecrow.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan leaped in between the two fighters and let himself be shocked to absorb the blow. He then pointed Spellbinder at Moises, the blue runes glowing brighter as he pointed. "You have no right to be here, especially when we've just been dealt a major blow. So leave."

Satsui no Hado

*Scarecrow gets on his knees due to the some of the blasts hitting him on the legs*
Scarecrow:I'm done playin' around...*spins arouns his scythe in the air while the flamethrower fires flames which creates a gaint spinning fire ball projectile,Scarecrow then throws it at Moises*

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises face changed, his eyes becoming envelop in fire and his fire wings appearing."Bloooooooooooooood". He flyed to the ball, he grab his rapier, now compltely black with a red shinign line going from the tip to the handle, and demonic wings on the handle, in his free hand a red katana appeared, he continued to fly until he was inside the fireball, he was not burning, instead he started to create balls of energy inside."You should never mess with me".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan put his hand up and made it do a talking motion. "Oh, blah blah blah. All you villains are the same. "Don't mess with me.", "I'm the most powerful being in existence.", yadda yadda yadda. It's boring. It'd be nice for there to be a villain with a realistic sense of his strength for once." He raised Spellbinder, a c0cky smile on his face. "Not like it'll matter once you're dead, though."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"TSK". Moises snaped his fingers triggering the enrgy balls inside the fireball, sending wawes of energy and fire everywhere, then he rushed at Scarecrow and used his Katana to slash him.

Satsui no Hado

*Scarecrow ripped his own arm off and then threw it at Moises's face,when the arm made impact it grabbed Moises's neck and started choking him*
Scarecrow:You'd be suprised on how my body works...*Scarecrows scythe lands on the ground and then he rushes towards it and grabs it*

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan ran forward and swept Spellbinder in a large arc when he got close to Moises, sending a wave of energy at him.

Top Bottom