• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Lust for Power

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan nodded. "It was kept secret, and was meant only to be used when the First Dragon was dethroned. This is that time."

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
Scarecrow:The first dragon?Dethroned?Shouldn't we celebrate?
Sora:How could you say that?
Scarecrow:Merlin created me in order to help the spellcasters defeat the dragons,since the first dragon is gone,they are defeated.
Sora:The war between spellcasters and dragons are over,and also the first dragon was dethroned by a warlock...
Scarecrow:I see,well that changes things alot...

Satsui no Hado

Scarecrow:Hm,I would feel sorry for you.However I can't since Merlin didn't create me with emotions...
Sora:Isn't the Tin-Woodman the one who has no feelings?
Scarecrow:Could you guys please stop comparing me to the Wizard of Oz scarecrow?
Sora:Sorry,couldn't resist...

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan shook his head. "I don't need sympathy anyway. No one except for him has cared about me before, so why should anyone else?" He looked at the ground, his fangs bared slightly. "I never knew my real father, so the First Dragon is all I have..."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan used Spellbinder to cleanse Azuka of the evil energy once again. "Is this going to become a regular thing, Azuka? I'm worried."

Marisa

Hope with Doubt
*Azuka Puts her hand over her right eye*Ugh...Maybe this is..ugh..something to Cannot be Cleasened*Right eye glows Red*

Marisa

Hope with Doubt
A...Ugh...Witch what do you mean?*A Red Flame comes from her right eye then a blue flame from the other*Ugh...Thats new*Demon wing again burst out of her back disappear then her right eye drops a tear of blood*Ugh....What the hell

Satsui no Hado

Scarecrow:I don't know but I could try a trick Merlin taught me so I could heal you.*puts his left index finger on Azukas forehead*
Scarecrow:Ella-mah,tu-kezarai,Zakusei-marukino,Vallah halla,hail Merlin...*Azuka starts to glow as her pain goes away*
Scarecrow:There you go...its a spell that Merlin which can heal any wound or sickness...

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
OOC: Name:Moises.
Description: Shoulder long yellow hair, white skin, red eyes, wears a black coat with gold trim, black pants, black shoes he uses now a white shirt below his coat to resemble his new powers.
Weapom: A rapier, a scythe, a pair of Katanas.
Powers: The same powers of the Blood God, has gained a sort of degrre in necromance.

BIC: A purple rift appeared on the sky, Moises used his hands to open it more allowing for him to enter, in the hair his fire wings spreaded and he landed in front of scarecrow with two horns in his front and cracking the floor below.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises stand up,folding his fire wings in his back, and plooking with his eyes set ablaze to every one."Just a soul". He sayed, and he wawed his wings again and started to float.

Top Bottom