• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Lust for Power

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan sighed and grabbed Marisa's hand. "I wanted you to be alright. I can't watch you suffer like that. It was... Horrible to watch... I was scared." He took a deep breath to calm down. "You're welcome, Azuka."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan smiled as well. That's when a huge thought hit him. Am I developing feelings for her? Like... Love...? He blushed and turned away for a second.

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
*Scarecrow raises his Scythe*
Scarecrow:You've been a good opponent...but its time to end this.
Asylum:Indeed...*fires lighting at Scarecrows legs which made him collapse,then Asylum tries hard to get up but manages to do so*
Asylum:Like you said,time to end this...*starts to rapidly punch Scarecrow while hes on the ground*

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan turned back with a fake smile. "Yep, nothing could be better, except for one thing..." He was afraid to tell her that he loved her. Would she love him back? Him? A half-breed dragon-human? An in-between? A nothing?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan took a deep breath. "I think... I think I love you." He said quickly, then he braced himself for the inevitable.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan smiled. Holy crap, she likes me too... He thought. "Really? No one's said that to you before? I'm appalled. You're really nice."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan laughed. "Uh, hello? I'm a dragon-human hybrid. At least you can look human. I can't." He looked around. The rain had stopped, and the sun was shining. "Guess we don't need to be here anymore. I got what I came for." He said "And I got a little something extra." He added, looking at Azuka.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan smiled and grabbed Azuka's hand. "I'm glad you're happy. But I cannot be truly happy until my father is free... And with this..." He held up Spellbinder. "I'll finally be able to do that. At least... I hope."

Satsui no Hado

*as the sun rises,the fighting between Scarecrow and Asylum stops*
Asylum:This has been one hell of a fight...
Scarecrow:Indeed...for a warlock,you sure are strong...
Asylum:Warlock?!?I'm no warlock...
Scarecrow:Really now?You have warlock energy from you...
Asylum:Thats because I was blasted by warlock energy that entered my body...
Scarecrow:Forgive me then...

Satsui no Hado

*Nero and Sora run up to Asylum*
Nero:Holy crap,you look tired dude.
Sora:Yeah...you do...
Asylum:Well,thats thanks to that powerhouse behind me...*points to Scarecrow*
Scarecrow:Hello there...
Nero:You aren't a retard like the Wizard of Oz Scarecrow right?
Scarecrow:No...infact I have an I.Q. of 800.
Sora:Forgive Nero,anyways nice to meet ya mister...um...
Scarecrow:Just call me Scarecrow.
Sora:Got it.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan nodded. "Thank you. I hope you can help me with that goal." He turned to leave, then took Azuka's hand and walked with her into the sunlit outside. "This will take forever to rebuild... I wonder if there were any survivors?"

Mr Anderson

gun slinging sword master
man ill deal with my enemies and my supposed friends i shouldnt have lost my cool zack i know you wouldnt have but that dylan he was acting superiior and condescending we all have an equal stake in the fight against kayne but he wanted him alone so i let him alone but sephiroth he's mine yours actually but you believed in me and i beat him twice and i hope you don't mind but im gonna grab buster sword and use it to beat kayne sephiroth all evil i can i never made it in soldier but ill always honor your memory *sighs*you and aerith would have already beat them by now oh well whereer you are thanks for listening

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan looked out at the sunlit sky. I should apologize to Cloud for what I said... He thought. "Well, we should head to the gates and wait for Asylum and the others."

Top Bottom