• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Lust for Power

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan shook his head. "Obviously not." He took out a pouch from his back pocket and shook the contents out, a small seed. "Here. Swallow this, but don't chew it. It'll help the pain."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan smiled. "You're welcome. It's not a very rare plant, either. It grows all around this region. The pain should go away in less than five minutes." He took a deep breath. "In the meantime, we should keep going.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylanput his hood up, thinking. Why didn't I do that before? He held his hand out to Azuka. "Do you need my help to keep going, or are you okay?"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan's breath almost caught. Most humans were afraid of him, so having one willingly touch him was a new feeling. "Alright, let's go." They walked unhindered to the temple gates, and Dylan slowly opened the door. It was dark and cold inside, but at least there wasn't any rain. "Alright, the reason I'm here is to get my father's sword. Kayne doesn't know about it, but it was created just in case he was to lose control of the throne. It's able to dispel almost ANY magical spell, so I want to use it to both cure myself and then cure my father." He looked down at his feet. "Sorry if that seems selfish..."

Marisa

Hope with Doubt
Oh Don't worry....It doesn't Seem Selfish to me*Right eye glows red*Ugh...*Puts hand over Right eye*This is new but don't worry I'm fine

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
*Asylum continues to run through the city however the scarecrow creature is running after him*
Asylum:Could you kindly back off?
*The Scarecrow jumps over Asylum and lands right in front of him*
Asylum:I said BACK OFF!!!*punches The Scarecrow's face but then The Scarecrow quicky swung his Scythe and made a cut on Asylum's chest*
Asylum:Whats your name?
The Scarecrow:Everyone refers to me as "Scarecrow".Not "The Scarecrow" or "A Scarecrow".Just "Scarecrow".
Asylum:Alright then,well my names Asylum.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan looked at Azuka, worried. "I wish I had another Spaikk seed to give you, but I only had one." He held her hand firmly and led her to the First Dragon's throne. "This takes two people to activate... But those two people have to be pure of heart." He looked at Azuka. "Put your hand right here." He said, pointing to a hand-shaped print on the throne's right arm. He put his hand on the left arm's indent.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
The throne rumbled for a second and slid backwards into the wall, revealing a small chamber that was underneath. Inside the chamber was a long stand on which rested a golden sword etched with blue runes. The Spellbinder. Dylan grabbed it quickly and immediately the voice that had been telling him to do murderous things stopped. "I've found it... Finally... The Spellbinder. My father shall be freed now." He turned to Marisa, still worried. "Are you going to be okay? I may be able to cure that..." He said, his eyes trailing down to the sword in his left hand.

Satsui no Hado

*Asylum fires a barrage of fire balls at Scarecrow but Scarecrow avoids them all by jumping from building to building*
Asylum:Quit running!
*Scarecrow stops,looks at Asylum,turns his Scythe around,which then fires a large fire ball at Asylum*
*Asylum jumps to the side in order to avoid contact with the fireball*
Asylum:That scythe is a flamethrower too?

Marisa

Hope with Doubt
*Azuka Holds Right Eye as it Glows Red and Demon wings Burst out of her back then disappear*Ugh...I'm Fine don't worry about me

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan's jaw dropped as he saw the demon wings appear for a split-second, then disappear. "Obviously not!" He said, clearly worried.

Marisa

Hope with Doubt
*Her right eye stops glowing for a mintune a red flame comes from her right eye then it starts glowing again*

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan couldn't stand to watch this anymore. He pointed Spellbinder at Azuka and fired a small beam from it, trying to dispel the evil inside of her.

Satsui no Hado

*Asylum and Scarecrow fire flames at each other and all the blasts of fire clashed at each other*
Asylum(while still throwing fire):Ya know,you should really give up!!!
*Scarecrow stops firing and then jumps high over all the fire balls and lands behind Asylum*
Scarecrow:Time to die!*cuts both of Asylum's legs and then Asylum drops to the ground*

Top Bottom