• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Lust for Power

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan smirked. "It's the least I could do for you all. For wanting to help me. Really." He started walking in the direction of the temple. "I'd follow me if you don't want to be drenched."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan nodded. "Alright. But still, we need to get to my home. There's something there I need to get, and I'm afraid I'll be attacked if I go alone."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan sighed. "I think you should meet us back here, at the Dragon City gates, okay?" He looked at Azuka. "Would you rather come with me instead?" He asked politely.

OOC: I think having us all split up may make the RP a bit confusing, but whatever... And Dylan still has Nero and Sora with him, right?

Mr Anderson

gun slinging sword master
how so are you a bad leader i have something i need to get that will help me with sephiroth because ill need because you guys wont jack my fight this time *accusing tone*

sure the gates

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan scoffed. "Y'know, your personality is really grating on my nerves. How about you grow up a bit, okay? Stop being so selfish." He said, gritting his teeth. He turned to Marisa and sighed. "Alright, let's go." He said in a depressed tone, walked to the temple.

Mr Anderson

gun slinging sword master
ok before i go do need any swords or anything and ill try to ignore that comment mr i get to fight my own fight alone and ill steal youre fight too

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan looked back over his shoulder. "A sword is what I'm going to get from my home, Cloud. And I'm serious about growing up. You can't act like a child forever." With that, he turned around, obviously not going to answer back if Cloud decided to come up with another childish retort.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan looked at Marisa uneasily. "I'm sorry about that... It's just, he needs to learn that he cannot act like a child all the time. I'm sorry..." He looked away. "I don't usually snap like that. I think it's from the warlock energy that is still inside me..." He continued walking, his feet crunching on the ash and debris that used to be his city. "This devastation is awful..." He said, sadness in his voice.

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
*Asylum keeps on running but then slips because of a large puddle*
Asylum:Ah man,now I have a cut on my left hand...
*a large shadow rises above Asylum*
Asylum:*turns around and then quickly gets up,then he sees a scarecrow like creature*
Asylum:Who are you?
Creature:...*takes out a scythe and tries to cut Asylum's throat but Asylum ducks and punches Scarecrow in gut and then kicks him away*

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan turned around to Azuka, worried. "Azuka, are you okay?" He said, concern in his tone of voice. "Are you okay?"

Top Bottom