• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Lust for Power

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan sighed. "I had already figured as much. He probably killed her just to see you squirm. I hope for your sake he didn't make you watch."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Devil of War;250588 said:
OOC:Wait a minute...um Dylan does realize that Asylum said Kayne killed his mother right?

He said Kayne?! Oh god, I'm freaking blind! I'll edit my post. >_<

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan nodded. "Yes. If we're ever going to defeat Kayne and Loch, and free my father along with all the others he's enslaved, we must go now." He looked at the sky and thought hard. Father... I don't know if you can hear me... But I'm sorry for dragging you into this.

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
Asylum:Kayne didn't make me watch my mother's death.However,whats worse is that he killed the entire spellcasting race.He even killed Ozmund,his own father and the current king of wizards...
OOC:Yes,Kayne is the prince of Wizards.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan scoffed. "He's a monster who must die. He doesn't deserve to live. Normally I think most people can change, but Kayne..." He looked at his claws, still caked with some of Kayne's blood. "Kayne deserves only death."

Satsui no Hado

Asylum:*looks up in the sky*Kayne,how could you do this?
Nero:Well its been said before,we have to find shelter.
Sora:Yeah we really do.
Nero:Hey Sora,why haven't you changed back from your Vanitas form?
Sora:I don't know actually...should I change back?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan looked at Sora, suddenly alarmed. "Um, don't those usually run out on their own?" He looked up at the sky as it darkened from a huge cloud. "I think we need shelter. Like, right now."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan looked at Sora cautiously. "Well then cancel it. Your yellow eyes are creeping me out." The dark cloud reached the group and it started pouring. Dylan scoffed and spread his arms wide, looking at the sky. "As if this day could get ANY better!"

Satsui no Hado

*Sora turns back to normal*
Vanitas:That was just messed up...I mean when you turn into me,you still use me as a keyblade...
Sora:Quit complaining...
*Asylum takes off his jacket and gives it to Azuka*Asylum:Here ya go,it has a hood that'll protect you from the rain and it'll keep you warm...*smiles as he gives his coat Azuka*

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan shivered looked around for some shelter. Most of the city was obliterated, but the Holy Temple of the First Dragon still stood. "Guys, let's go to my home for a while. It's good shelter."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan spread his wings and opened them up as umbrellas. With them, he stopped the rain from drenching everyone else. "C'mon, stay close to me. I know the way."

Top Bottom