• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Lust for Power

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
OOC:This is what those characters look like:
castlevania_judgment_conceptart_KLMlA.jpg

Aeon

albert-wesker.jpg

Wesker

8695__infamous-kessler.jpeg

Kessler

Mr Anderson

gun slinging sword master
*is standing looking pis*** off*
ummm why can't you let me take on my own opponent ya know you gave dylan his 1 on 1 wat about me

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan smirked and placed Red Queen over one shoulder. "Because I could take my opponent, Cloud." He said mockingly.

Mr Anderson

yes well i can take mine remember you said to let you have kayne i did i can take sephiroth ive beat him twice before and you may have got a few good shots in but he's not done by a long shot he hasn't even use a materia yet now if you will back off "THIS IS MY FIGHT" hmm where have i heard that before now all yall better back off

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan stabbed Red Queen into the ground and sighed. "I can't stop you. It's your fight. So go ahead." He took Red Queen out of the ground and gave it to Nero. "Let him fight. It's his fight."

Mr Anderson

thank you *said curtly* hey sephiroth lets fight in that clearing *points* it looks like a nice place for me to beat you in again

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan looked curiously at Asylum. "I too have wondered that. I mean, it could just be a damaged or missing eye, but somehow... I don't believe that."

Satsui no Hado

Asylum:*keeps his hand on his eyepatch*Back when Loch betrayed the spellcasting order,he gave me this wound on my eye as child.He did it because I tried to fight him,I lost of course...*starts to look depressed*

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan put his hand on Asylum's shoulder. "You couldn't have taken him all alone, but you did it anyway. That takes courage. But with your friends..." He swept his arm, indicating all the others. "And me, we can succeed against Loch, once and for all."

Satsui no Hado

Asylum:But,its more than just a simple wound...when the eyepatch is removed,warlock energy surges through my body.That happens because Loch blasted my eye with a large warlock energy blast during our battle.My mother made this eyepatch as a seal to keep the warlock energy from taking over my body...

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan thought for a moment. "I see. I know how that feels. It's inside me now, clawing at my will. Loch blasted me as well. Not as powerfully as with you, I imagine, but it's eating at my sanity. Telling me to do things I'd never do..." He looked Asylum in the eye, the resolve showing in his. "But I won't listen. I'll endure, if it means freeing my father."

Satsui no Hado

Asylum:I miss my mother...she was so nice to me.And I'm sure that she'd be really nice to you guys...
Nero:Sounds like a really nice woman.
Sora:Yeah,she does.Do you think that we could meet her one day?
Asylum:...That would be nice,however shes dead.Kayne killed her during his attack on the city of spellcasters...

Top Bottom