• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Lust for Power

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
*as Kayne was pushed away by the kick,he was falling to what could be his death*
Kayne:*glares at Dylan with a huge smile at the same time*Don't worry about having to deal with alot of injuries when you're my slave.I'll just use the spell on you that I used to heal your father's injuries from his and my fight.*before hitting the ground he blasts a large flame to the ground and then starts to use it to fly to Dylan,Kayne punched Dylan in the gut and then punched him in the back of the head as he finally came to Dylan*

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan started to tumble, but outstretched his wings and caught himself, letting Kayne fall past him. "I won't be your slave. I won't let it happen. You obviously don't know how strong my will is anyway."

Satsui no Hado

*as Kayne fell he used the fire once again in order to fly*
Kayne:Flesh can burn,Organs can be squashed,Bones can break,I'm sure that a will can be broken aswell.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan scoffed. "Do all you want to my body. You cannot harm the spirit. The soul. My body can be broken, smashed, pulverized... But my soul will never die."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan grabbed Kayne's neck, hard. "If you want me to end it so quickly, why didn't you say it before?" He threw him as hard as he could towards the ground.

Satsui no Hado

*Kayne used his fire attack to keep himself from falling faster and finally landed on the ground safley*
Kayne:Surely you can do better than that!!!*uses a a lightning spell on Dylan's left wing which affected Dylans flying*

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
A series of small holes were torn in Dylan's wing. He took a pained look. They didn't seem big enough to affect him. He nose-dived and right before hitting the ground, flipped and landed gracefully. "Gonna take more than a few holes to stop me." He said confidently.

Satsui no Hado

Kayne:Tch,such a pest...*Devil hand glows*You're determination shall be your undoing.*Teleports behind Dylan and punches him in the back with Devil Hand*

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan gritted his teeth, but didn't yell. "Determination, my undoing? Funny, Kayne, funny." He quickly swept around, trying to sweep Kayne off his feet.

Satsui no Hado

*Kayne falls to the ground as his legs are sweeped*
Kayne:I wasn't trying to be funny.Your determination shall be the cause of your demise...

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan jumped on Kayne, holding his arms and legs to the ground. "I don't think so." He said confidently.

Satsui no Hado

Kayne:Then allow me to prove it to you!!!*uses a spell that makes Kayne phase through the ground*
Kayne:You shall pay for your Sacrilege...*bursts from the ground with an uppercut that hits Dylan*

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan flipped backwards and landed on his back on the ground. He quickly got up and got back into a fighting stance. "Sacrilege? Do you REALLY consider yourself that high up? How pitiable." He thrust forward with another kick, this one with all his strength, aimed at the side of Kayne's head.

Satsui no Hado

*Kayne goes flying back because of the kick's power and then crashes into another building*
Kayne:Silence scum!!!*makes a spell that makes vines grow out of the ground and they hold Dylan's feet down,Kayne then fires a massive lightning bolt that collides against Dylan*

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan's entire chest was scorched from the lightning. He started to sweat, but held his ground. He spat fire at the vines, burning them to a crisp. He easily kicked his way out. "Scum? You're the scum around here, Kayne." He took a deep breath and spat another fireball at Kayne.

Satsui no Hado

*Kayne waved his hand and then rose a giant stone wall in order to protect himself from the breathe*
Kayne:Surely you can do better...

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan smirked. "Of course I can!" He charged forward and hit his fist hard on the stone wall, intending to break it.

Satsui no Hado

*when Dylan's fist hit the wall,Kayne made the wall rush foward and smash against Dylan*
Kayne:Fill yourself with RAGE,WITH ANGER,WITH HATRED AND VENGENCE!!!DO WHATEVER YOU MUST TO TRY AND BEAT ME!!!

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan cracked his neck. "I don't need negative emotions to beat you." He took a deep breath and remembered his father and all the times they've been together. "Positive emotions are what drives me, Kayne." He stepped forward and walked right up to Kayne. "I don't need anger and hatred. Those give nothing but false power." He drew his arm back and threw the hardest punch he could muster, aiming for Kayne's chest.

Top Bottom