• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Lust for Power

Mr Anderson

gun slinging sword master
your father is yours i get it but kayne is a different story we each have reason to fight him yet you are doing it alone saying we dont understand

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan closed his eyes and whispered into Cloud's ear. "It's my plan. Just go along with it until he has me cornered. Then jump him." He turned to Kayne again. "So is the coward gonna keep sending his steed to fight me, or is he gonna fight me himself? I'm waiting for your answer, cretin."

Mr Anderson

*winks in understanding*ok fine fight him die lose whatever you refused my help *winks again but kayne didnt notice*

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
Kayne:Afraid?!?You are the one that refuses to fight his own father because of fear.You are afraid to hurt him and that is what will make you DIE!!!First Dragon,end this now...
*The Dragon grabs his son by his two gigantic hands and starts to crush him*
Kayne:SUFFER LITTLE INSECT!!!*while Dylan is being crushed,Kayne fires lightning spells at Dylan*

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan, though being shocked and getting the air crushed out of him, still spoke. "I am not afraid to hurt him for a stupid reason. I'm afraid to hurt him because I CARE about him. You LACK those emotions. You have NO SOUL. You can only feel anger, rage... You are NOTHING!"

Satsui no Hado

Kayne:...Thats enough.First Dragon,dispose of him...
*The First Dragon threw Dylan to a building and Dylan crashed right through*
Kayne:Nothing huh?This "nothing" just beat you...LOYAL STEED!!!TAKE ME OUT OF HERE!!!*Kayne jumped on the dragon and then the dragon flew away*

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan stumbled out of the wreckage of the building and watched with sadness in his eyes as his father flew away, out of his grasp. He contemplated flying after them, but that would just get him killed. He looked down at the ground in shame. "I... I failed... He'll probably kill you now, father, when he doesn't need you anymore..."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan looked at Cloud chasing after his father, which gave him renewed strength. He ran a few feet, then started flying. "Kayne, let my father go. Now."

Mr Anderson

does materia damage dragons? cause if it does i might have a remedy that will put him right back to normal if he drinks it

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan thought for a moment. "Materia was banned in our country because it could cause devastating damage to magic-based beings like us. So dragons are extremely susceptible to the effects of materia."

Satsui no Hado

*The entire dragon army appears*
One Dragon:Forgive us,we know you wan't to save but please...stop this.
Another Dragon:Yes,please.
Kayne:You heard them...NOW LEAVE MY CITY!!!

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan gritted his teeth. "Why do you listen to such a foul creature as he? It's not his city. It's OUR city! Stand up, and fight for what you believe in! We are a proud race, not a submissive pack of dogs!"

Mr Anderson

well thats out how about a good old fashioned drinkable remedy dylan cuz if we get the first back then we have all the dragons vs kayne and shut up we need them mad at kayne not us *whispers so only dylan hears*

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan whispered back. "I'm trying to rouse them. Get them worked up. Remember what they truly are. Haven't you ever heard a speech before?"

Top Bottom