• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Lust for Power

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan took a deep breath. He turned to Cloud and spoke clearly and calmly. "Listen to me. I'm fighting for his life as well. He is my father." He then turned back to the dragon army. "But if we don't do anything, we'll live lives of suffering and destruction. That is not what any of us want. Do you? Do you want to suffer all your lives, knowing you could have done better? Done the right thing? You aren't saving your king right now. You're sealing his fate. My father's fate."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan looked at Cloud. "What are you bugging out about? We have a bigger problem on our hands right now."

Mr Anderson

gun slinging sword master
sorry i thought i sensed an old enemy near but its gone now and our problem would be taken care of already if u flew in so i could cure him

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan took a deep breath and calmed down, then landed on his father's back, facing Kayne. "Tell you what, Kayne. I'll make you a wager. If I win this fight, you let my father go. If I lose, you let him go in my place, and I'll be your slave."

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
*white haired man grabs Cloud by the hair and tosses him back so far that Cloud crashes into a roof of a tall building*
White haired man:Hello Cloud...remember me?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan turned and caught the remedy out of the air, determined to save his father. That's when he remembered something his mother had told him once. "Family comes first, no matter what." She had said. He looked at Kayne, his face determined. "So, you take my wager or not?"

Satsui no Hado

Sephiroth:So you were able to tell it was me...

Kayne:Sephiroth?But he was suppose to be dead.Anyways,yes I'll take your wager...just remember that I play rough...

(from afar,a wizard in large armor and a crimpson jacket looks at the fight)

Satsui no Hado

Sephiroth:I see,well lets hope you put up a better fight than before.You'll need more than the omnislash this time...

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan's heart pounded in his chest and his ears. If he didn't win, he'd be a slave. But his father would be free either way. "Before we start... Are you a man of your word? People like you are notorious liars."

Satsui no Hado

Kayne:Lets begin dragon scum...*jumps off the dragon and falls toward Dylan*
*When close enough,Kayne landed a massive barrage of punches as he fell to the ground with Dylan*

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan blocked some of the punches, but for each one that he blocked, another seemed to get through. He let out a wild kick, hoping to hit Kayne by being unexpected.

Top Bottom