• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Lust for Power

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
Loch:You aren't dead?Well,no matter.You are defeated now...
Kayne:However,consider yourself lucky that I won't take you as my slave,atleast not yet.First Dragon!!!*the first dragon appears,then Kayne and Loch climbed on to him as he flew away with them on his back*

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan took a few steps forward as he saw his father along with the two warlocks fly away. "You... Bastards..." He managed to cough out before falling to the ground, finally succumbing to his wounds.

Satsui no Hado

*Asylum and the others appeared*
Asylum:We finally made it here,but unfortunately we are too late...
Sora:*runs over to Dylan*What on earth happened to him?
Nero:He must have been fighting a bunch if dragons...
Asylum:No,this the work of a warlock.I can tell because of the warlock energy thats still surging around Dylan.
Sora:Kayne...
Asylum:It can't be Kayne,this power is far too intense for even Kaynes power...
Nero:But who then?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan jerked awake. "Loch...! Loch did it... Kayne's... Father..." He looked at his hand, small red surges of electricity were sparking from his body. "What happened to me...?"

Satsui no Hado

OOC:Um,Loch is Asylum's father.Its just that Loch considers Kayne as a son since Kayne is a warlock while Asylum is a wizard.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
OOC: Dylan doesn't know that. Dylan only heard Loch call Kayne his true son. Loch never said he wasn't his son.

Satsui no Hado

OOC: Oh okay,sorry.
Asylum:Loch?!?Hes here?!?Wait a minute,Kayne's father?!?But...hes...my father...
Nero:Sounds like a total ass...
Sora:Most likely is.
Vanitas:Bwahahahah!!!My lord and master Loch has shown you whos boss!!!
Sora:SHUT U-wait a minute,I recall you saying that a warlock revived you from the dead.Was it Loch?!?
Vanitas:Indeed he is...

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan grunted and got up slowly, then fell over again. "My leg is... Broken..." He clenched his fist. "I will destroy Kayne!" He said loudly, his voice becoming growly and deep, his eyes glowing red for a split second.

Marisa

Hope with Doubt
"Broken Leg huh?"Azuka said While looking Down at Dlyan"...Damn Bastards"She said Thinking with a Smirk on her face

Satsui no Hado

Asylum:How could Kayne do this?He was so kind and trustworthy back then...
Sora:What do you mean?
Asylum:Kayne wasn't always a warlock...once he was a wizard and a really good friend of mine...*sheds a tear*

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan scoffed. "It doesn't matter what he used to be. All that matters is what he is. I don't think there's a shred of good left in him..."

Satsui no Hado

Nero:...Loch huh?Another guy to feel the wrath of revenge...
Sora:Where is Cloud?
Asylum:Yeah,where is Cloud?
*Just then,Cloud was smashed to ground by Sephiroth*
Sora:...Question answered...
Sephiroth:You're pathetic Cloud...
Sora:Sephiroth?!?But you're suppose to be dead.
Vanitas:Fool,Loch revived Sephiroth aswell...
Sephiroth:Vanitas?Um,you seem different hehe...
Vanitas:THATS BECAUSE I'VE BEEN TURNED INTO A KEYBLADE!!!
Asylum:Who else has Loch revived?
Sephiroth:Hehe,plenty of people...and who are you?
Nero:The names "Nero".
Asylum:My name is "Asylum".I am the son of Loch.
Sephiroth:I see...I sensed his aura in you.Especially in that eye of yours...
Asylum:*puts his hand on his eyepatch*Your fate will be worse than Vanitas's.Be sure of that...

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan cursed his inability to help. He clutched at his broken leg, the pain rendering him immobile. "Asylum... Help me, so that I may fight again!" He said through clenched teeth.

Satsui no Hado

Asylum:Azuka...if you know any healing spells,then be quick with Dylan please.Me,Keneka,Cloud,Sora and Nero will handle this guy for as long as we can...
Nero:*summons Yamato*Ya know,I've always wanted you meet and fight the legendary Sephiroth...
Sephiroth:And why is that?
Nero:Two reasons:Manamuse was referred to Yamato's twin at one point of time,the second is reason is that I always wanted to beat up a mama's boy like you...

Marisa

Hope with Doubt
*turns to Asylum*I do *Turns to Dlyan*Okay Buddy *Casts a Healling Spell On Dlyan*I Hope you Feel Better

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan felt the bones in his leg seem to snap together and fuse. He got up and kicked with the once-broken leg, trying to see if it's okay. He turned to Azuka. "It's fine now." He then looked disdainfully at Sephiroth. "You know, you look pretty ridiculous with that hair. Are you like, fifty or something? Or do you just have premature gray hair?"

Satsui no Hado

Nero:Its time for some action...*summons Yamato and then runs at Sephiroth*
Sephiroth:*swings Masamune at Nero*
*both blades clash*
Nero and Sephiroth:Lets get it on!!!*swords clash at each other in lightning fast speeds*

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan stepped behind Sephiroth and pulled his hair. "Holy crap, it's real. Thought that was a wig." He then jumped up and kicked Sephiroth in the side of the head, hard.

Top Bottom