• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Lust for Power

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
*Kayne coughs up large amounts of blood but then smiles*
Kayne:Fool...I am done offering you ways to be more powerful...*grabs Dylan by the neck with his Devil Hand and then starts to drain Dylan's soul*
Kayne:This is a new technique I've learned with my Devil Hand,and you are the perfect test subject!!!

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan kept his facial expression steady, even though he felt as if his body was being torn from him. "You have forgotten...." He said, gripping Kayne's arm with his waning strength. "My will... Cannot... Be... Broken!" He said, resisting the soul stealing attack with all his might.

Satsui no Hado

Kayne:...Your will is so great huh?All your will has brought is the misery and torment you are in right now!!!*throws Dylan with pure strength and fires a ball of Devil Hand energy at him as Dylan is thrown*

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan caught his balance by spreading his wings, but was smashed to the ground by the energy ball. "Torment? Misery?" He asked, incredulous. "To tell you the truth, I've been blocking the pain out through sheer will. I can't really feel a thing." He charged forward and unsheathed his claws. "Which is less than I can say for you!" He sliced at Kayne's face, hoping to gouge out his eyes or something equally unpleasant.

Satsui no Hado

Kayne:*backs up and glares at Dylan with pure anger*I have had enough of this foolishness!!!
*a wizard with large armor and a crimpson jacket appeared between the two fighters*
Kayne:*Kaynes eyes widened in terror*You...but...it can't be...*falls on his knees*

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan's eyes widened, and he took a step back, wary. "Just who are you?" He said in a curt tone of voice.

Satsui no Hado

Crimpson Spellcaster:My name is Loch,have you seen a boy named "Asylum"around here?

Character description:
Name:Loch(pronounced "Lock")
Abilities/Weapons:Knows millions of different spells.
Appearance:Tall,wears massive knight armor,has a crimpson jacket,has long black hair,leather pants,iron shoes,wears a crown made out of basalisk skin.
Biography:I would tell it now but I wan't it to be explained as the story progesses.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan's eyes widened. "Yes, yes! Asylum is here! He's the reason I'm here. He's basically my hero."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan's jaw dropped. "Your SON?! Holy crap!" He pointed at Kayne. "He enslaved my father, and has been trying to kill your son. He's the main interest right now."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
OOC

Point 1: Dylan finds Asylum his hero. He'd know about Loch as well, then.

Point 2: Um... Crap, I forgot about that. I'll fix it right away.

Satsui no Hado

Loch:*looks at Kayne*So,you've grown to be a warlock huh?Well then,now you truely feel like a son to me.Well done...*takes out hand for Kayne to shake*
Kayne:...*grabs hand*Thank you,my TRUE father...

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan's jaw dropped. "Oh, for the love of... You tricked me!" He ran up and grabbed Kayne, throwing him far away. "No one does that to me!"

Satsui no Hado

*Loch smirked as he blew a massive energy blast from his hand at Dylan which then destroyed a massive area of the city*
Loch:I didn't trick you.I said Asylum was my son however I never said I considered him as a son.He could have been a powerful warlock like me but instead he chose the path of a wizard!!!*the smoke from the blast cleared up and there was Dylan who was on the ground bloody and had millions peices of destroyed houses on his back*

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan got up slowly. "You son of a bitch..." He wiped the blood off his mouth. "You son of a freaking bitch... You are a monster!" He walked up to Loch, confidence in his stride. "You're a monster, you hurt people just to see them suffer, you kill people just to see their family members cry in sorrow, you do all of this just for your own entertainment! Get a life, warlock!"

Satsui no Hado

Loch:Hehe...I don't do this just to see people miserable,I do this to gain power and to gain rule of people and places!!!However,I do find making people miserable entertaining.*fires a ball of pure energy at Dylan which makes a massive explosion that destroys even more of the city*

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan got up, slowly, but determined. "Like I said, a monster. False power isn't power. It's weakness."

Top Bottom