• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Lust for Power

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
*Kayne got with a devious expression,his hand then started to glow red*
Kayne: Die worthless scum!!!*punches Dylan with power that Dylan goes flying toward the other side of the barrier and causes a crack in the barrier*
Kayne:What makes you this strong?This determined?!?Huh?WHAT?!?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan got back up, in pain, but still ignoring it. "You want to know what makes me get up after every attack? Continue fighting against something far stronger than I am? Because I have hope. I have willpower. You seek nothing but power, and that is your downfall!" Dylan ran forward and cut Kayne clean across his face with his razor-sharp talons.

Satsui no Hado

Asylum:Azuka!!!*rushes over to her*Where have you been?The last time I saw you was on Cloud's motorcycle...

Kayne:...MY DOWNFALL?!?*grabs Dylan by the neck with his Devil hand and then starts to choke him.After a while,Kayne blasts Dylan with a blast from the Devil Hand.*POWER IS NO DOWNFALL TO ANYONE,IT IS THE KEY TO ONE'S ULTIMATE SUCCESS!!!

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan coughed up some blood and then looked at Kayne with a blisteringly cold expression. "That is where you're WRONG." With unexpected strength, he grabbed Kayne by the neck, held him high, and slammed him against the wall of the barrier, cracking it far more than it did when he himself was hit into the wall. "Power is a FOOL'S bargain. Because when you get some, you want more, and more, and more. You'll NEVER be satisfied. So yes. It IS your downfall." He said, defiantly. Then, mustering the courage, he spat blood in Kayne's face. "If you leave now, you can consider your debt to be repaid."

Satsui no Hado

Kayne:*gets up in an agressive way*Up until now,I have merely played with you.*Punches Dylan so hard with the Devil Hand that Dylan smashes through the barrier,the Kayne blasts a massive barrage of devil energy blasts*
Kayne:...This is a waste of time.MY STEED,I summon thy.*The first dragon appears and lands infront of Dylan*

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan's eyes widened as he saw his father land in front of Kayne. "STEED?! You monster! That's my FATHER!" He ran forward and knocked Kayne aside, then looked up at his foster father. "Father... I sensed your pain. I'm here to rescue you."

Satsui no Hado

*First Dragon looked at Dylan*
First Dragon:My son,run from this brute...
Kayne:So this is the father you were talking about earlier...
Asylum:KAYNE!!!
Kayne:*looks at Asylum*Save your energy for our fight old friend.Right now its me and the hybrid.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan stood defiant in front of the First. "You're going to kill him now, now that you know, aren't you?" He clenched his fists and closed his eyes, energy seeming to emanate from his body. "I won't let you kill him... He's my father!" As he said that last word, his eyes opened, glowing a deep, blood red. "And if you think you will destroy him..." He said, stepping ever closer to Kayne, the ground cracking under his feet. "You must destroy ME first!"

Satsui no Hado

Kayne:Not to worry,I will not kill my loyal steed.Even though I killed my own parents.However,you are a pest that needs to be disposed of.First dragon,kill him.
First Dragon:What?!?
Kayne:You heard me,do it.
First Dragon:I shall not!!!
Kayne:You pathetic roach,obey me!!!
First Dragon:I'd rather die than harm my own son!!!
Kayne:...Fine,*puts his hand on the Dragons Head and the Fist Dragons eyes turn red*
Kayne:That herb I made is now taking affect,you're father ate a herb that makes him obey my commands.The herb had my blood on it and he ate the herb,your father's will now belongs to me.Now kill this pest.
First Dragon:Yes my leige...*smashes away Dylan*
Kayne:MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan's eyes widened in horror, then he clenched his fists. He stood absolutely still, in front of his father. "You can't kill me father. You can attack me all you want, but deep down, you're still there."

Satsui no Hado

Kayne:Indeed hes still there,but at the moment...he is my little doggie.Continue disposing him.
First Dragon:I shall my lord.*smashes Dylan with his giant fist.*

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan was smacked away several meters, and stood up again. Again, not attacking. "Father, listen to someone you care about. You're not gone. You're not his pet. YOU DON'T LISTEN TO SCUM LIKE HIM."

Mr Anderson

gun slinging sword master
my turn *i say punching kayne in the back of his head* *starts hoppin around ready to fight* bring it kayne

Satsui no Hado

Kayne:*turns to Cloud and grabs him by his other arm*Do not interfere,this is duel between father and son.*picks up Cloud and smashes him back on the floor,then the First Dragon rised his fist and smashes Cloud with it*

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Before the First Dragon's fist hit Cloud, Dylan jumped in front of it and held both hands forward, stopping the blow. He turned his head to Cloud. "This is my fight.... So do me a favor and stay out... Before you get hurt!"

Mr Anderson

god dang it fine but if something doesnt happen showing you winning in a few minutes im in no ifs ands or buts

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan gritted his teeth. "Cloud, this is MY battle. This is MY honor. Not yours. Stay out." He turned to Kayne. "That's low, controlling my father. Not just low..." He said, smirking. "But cowardly. Guess you can't do your own work. You're too weak to fight me alone. You won't admit it, but you are. You have to stand behind your big steed to feel safe."

Mr Anderson

i was fighting kayne before you my honor is on the line with our battle against kayne you are fighting for your father alone which will probably get you really badly injured and me a guy who is strong like you cant help because apparently 2 isnt better than 1

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan sighed. "You don't understand. This is my battle. Please, understand just this once. I'm the only one who can bring my father back."

Top Bottom